🐖Chubby🌺

Description- this chapter has a mention of eating disorders that are no laughing matter or are placed in as a joke. It's okay to be a little curvy.
Genre- angst and fluff

Kirishima's POV-

I'm dating a beautiful chunky man. He doesn't like his chubbiness but I do. It's not like he's overweight or obese, he's just a tad above weight and cutely plump. His name's Bakugou Katsuki. He's manly, cutely aggressive, and I just love him in general; there's way too much to list of what I love about him. But, Bakugou hasn't been eating a lot lately, only getting a few things and oranges. I was getting worried. I know he doesn't like being curvy, but I don't want him to starve himself. I knocked on our bedroom door. The best thing for the both of us is if we talk about it. Communication is key. He didn't respond so I opened the door to wait for him in our bedroom for when he gets back.

But I heard something coming from the bathroom, like someone was vomiting or trying to. I opened the door, not bothering to knock, I was getting worried that I didn't think. I've also seen him nude before, it'll be fine. At least I thought it would've been. I saw Bakugou hunched over, head leaning towards the toilet bowl, sticking his fingers down his throat. He stopped once the door open and saw me there. But I saw enough to know what's going on.

"E-Eiji?" He backed himself up next to the bathtub wall. I honestly didn't know what to do. I felt awful, like it was my fault. I know that it wasn't, but I felt like it was. I started tearing up, Bakugou already had tears in his eyes.

"Kat.." I sniffled out. I ran up to him, I had my arms out like I was going to grab him, but I didn't know if I should. I wanted to squeeze all the love into him. But at the same time, I didn't know if I should. I guess Bakugou couldn't handle me here seeing him doing that. He broke down, hard.

"Eijiro I'm sorry!" I finally grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. Crying with him. "I don't like my body Eiji, I wanted to be healthy like you or whatever."

"But you are healthy baby, you don't need to be fit or thin to be counted as healthy," I told him. I held onto him and rubbed his back. "I love your flabbiness baby."

Bakugou squeezed my shirt tighter. Wiping his tears in my shirt. I could careless at this point.

"R-really?" He asked.

"Of course baby, I love you," I backed away from the embrace and gave him a kiss on both his cheeks. "C'mon I'll show you what I see."

I rose Bakugou to his feet and took him in front of the mirror. I let him look at himself for a bit.

"See what I see?" I asked.

"Your fat boyfriend?" He asked. He looked at me through the mirror. I shook my head no.

"I see my beautiful boyfriend," I kissed his cheek. "With the most beautiful of curves," I kissed his neck. "And the sassiest of attitudes," I finally kissed his shoulder. I didn't want to start anything, just wanted him to see that I love him for who he is. I rubbed his plump waist lovingly. Not trying to start anything still.

"Is that all?" Bakugou asked.

"There's way too much to list my love," I wrapped my hands around his waist, still rubbing his waist and kissing his shoulder again.

"You don't think I'm....fat?" He asked. Fat was an offensive word. I prefer curvy, plump, round, chubby, and many other words. I mean it in a loving way. Loving his portly body.

"Of course not, anyone who thinks that is wrong, because you're just round, a loveable round," I kissed his neck and stopped rubbing his waist.

"I am?" He asked.

"Of course baby," I hid my face in his neck, patting his stomach and listening to the sound, loving it. "But don't think I'm forgetting what you were trying to do."

Bakugou's face sadden, probably hoping we weren't going to talk about it.

"Why don't you come talk to me?" I asked, looking at him through the mirror. He looked at me through the mirror. He looked sad. He looked out of the bathroom door, I kicked it shut. "Focus on me, nothing else," he looked back at me.

"I thought you...didn't like my body," he looked away again. I tapped on him, silently telling him to focus on me again. He turned back to the mirror.

"When did I ever give you that idea?" He started crying again. I rubbed his sides again and shushed him. "It's okay baby," mumbling soft praises to him.

"I-I just thought, no signs, I thought you were just hiding that you hated my body!" He sobbed out.

"Are convinced that I don't?" He nodded, tears still falling from his eyes. I nodded and let go of him, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bedroom. I sat him on the bed, him leaning back against the headboard. I was in front of him, holding his tummy. I leaned down and kissed his stomach, then just wrapped my arms around him, laying my head on his stomach.

"Still love me, right?" Bakugou asked. I smiled up at him.

"Always in forever," he put his hands in my hair, brushing it between his fingers. "Besides, I prefer party size over normal." I smiled as he chuckled.

"Okay, I love you too," I smiled and allowed myself to fall asleep on his belly.

(There's nothing wrong with your weight, just don't take it too far)