Chapter 1: The Aftermath.

(TW: mentioned war, blood, death, etc.)

The wind was calm and slow, as normal. Quackity stood in front of the casino, observing his surroundings. No questions, just himself. "Man, it's been a lot to put me standing here." Quackity mumbled to himself. He has experienced death, and others dying. He could take a hit even if it killed him. He was as tough as nails. He eventually started walking, towards a familiar place, where the ground had broke. L'hellburg. It wasn't a gap, but it wasn't destroyed. Only the underground was destroyed. Wilbur did a shitty job doing so.  Quackity went up a mountain, and sat on a bench. He slid the disk; Mellohi, into the Jukebox. Yes, that Mellohi, he found it after Wilbur died from the explosion. Mellohi started playing, making slight scratching sounds, and changing tunes. Quackity never minded it though. Quackity remembered the day Wilbur died, as if it were yesterday, and it was. After Wilbur hit the botton, smoke filled the room he was in. Later on, he was found on the rock hard ground, his face was messed up, his everything was. He almost looked like Tubbo, but more older. Marks from the explosion were on his hands, face, arms, legs, and one shoulder.  Parts of his clothes were burned. Quackity shook away the thought about yesterday, and focused on the present. "Now what to do with Las Nevadas?" Quackity mumbled. He observed L'hellburg, focusing on what he had, and didn't have. He thought about it for what seemed like forever. Till the night showed through, he was forced to leave from his tiredness. 

W-what?! Wilbur thought. No. No, no, no, no, I can't be back, I can't-. He stared at the train, his surroundings slowly becoming a train station. Red lights flickered. The train approached slowly. Opening the doors. Ghostbur reluctantly walked in. Wilbur glared at him, and tried walking into the train as well. Something stopped him. A wall? He wasn't sure. Ghostbur walked in just fine, but why not him. He sat down in the nearby chair. Watched the train leave. I can't believe this. He thought, putting one hand on his chin, stroking it. He then noticed, he felt a sting of pain go through his body, like a gunshot. He checked his hand. There was blood. He touched the side of his face again, but even more pain shot though, causing Wilbur to flinch. Blood started running down his face, to his jeans, now with more holes. Then he realized, his whole body was almost bleeding. Ow, ow, ow, ow. Every time he moved, a shot of pain went through. He sat there, very still. For what felt like days, though in reality it was only a couple of hours. He fell asleep, knowing that's what he could mostly do. The only thing you could really do. His body felt calm in this moment.

Quackity woke up, alone this time. "Good morning Wi- oh, right. I'm alone." Quackity remembered. Him and Wilbur shared a house, but not the same bed. In fact, everyone lived in Wilbur's basement. Quackity got up, and went outside. The sun was welcoming him with a bright shine. He quickly walked through L'hellburg, and made it to Las Nevadas. Flowers were almost everywhere now. This wasn't here before.. Quackity thought. The flowers reminded Quackity of Wilbur. Wilbur had a lot of knowledge on flowers, Wilbur loved roses though. Quackity walked through her casino doors, to see 13, waiting for them. "Quackity, there seems to be someone here." 13 said, giving the gesture for Quackity to follow them. Quackity follow them. 13 Andy Quackity ended up on the top floor. "I really need to get an elevator-" Quackity said, tired. 13 pointed forwards, Quackity looked up. It was Depression, but it also wasn't. "Hi there! I'm Ghostion." Ghost Depression said, bowing. Quackity looked confused for a second, then realized. "Well then, I'm Quackity, and this is 13." Quackity said, pointing towards 13. 13 waved, ghost Depression waved back. 13 glanced out the window. "Hey look, is that.. Wilbur?" 13 asked, looking out the window. Quackity ran to the window, to see the same person. "That's ghostbur." Quackity said, already walking downstairs. The two followed after Quackity. Quackity ran towards where Ghostbur was. Ghostbur quickly noticed, and hid by the cobblestone wall, where Wilbur had first died. Quackity was found staring at Ghostbur, while Ghostbur stared back. "Hello!" Ghostbur said, cheerfully.