Chapter 10: The Goddess of Death

Phil woke up. He stretched and yawned. His wings spread as long as the room. Phil walked out of his birdhouse like house. He glanced around Logsheage, hoping to find Technoblade. No luck.  Yellow dandelions were sprouting. Only one along the rest was fully grown. Phil observed the flower. If only Wilbur hadn't blown the horn. Phil thought, Wait, it wasn't a horn, it was a button. How did Phil get the idea of a horn? Phil kept staring at the flower. It was fit for royalty. The flower was perfect. Not dying, not tilting, it was perfect. Phil decided to leave it there. For future explorers to find. Phil stared at the nearby forest, and felt like something's, or someone, was asking for Phil to go to the forest. Phil began to walk into the forest. The voice getting louder. It was someone singing, a familliar voice. It got louder, the closer Phil came. Crows were flying along the sky. Phil kept walking. Then, he saw a figure. A tall figure. Brown hair, black dress, black cape, black hat. It hit Phil, like a gunshot. It was Kristin. Wilbur has mentioned her a couple times in letters. "Kristin?.." Phil asked, coming closer to her. Kristin turned, it was her. "Phil?" She asked. Phil nodded. They hadn't seen each other for so long. The two made long glances. "So, how has it been?" Phil asked, trying to start a conversation. "It's been interesting, you?" Kristin returned the question. Phil nodded, "it's been an adventure." Kristin laughed a bit, "with you it's always an adventure." Phil chuckled, it was true. "What about the afterlife, anything new?" Phil asked again, "well Wilbur was there. I saw him. Otherwise, same old same." Kristin responded. "I best be on my way." Kristin said. Phil watched Kristin turn around, and disappear in the shadows. Phil smiled, and fixed his hat. He spread his wings and flew up. The wind going through his hair. He flew, high, high, up. Through the clouds. The wind was going through his hair and wings. He held his hat down with one hand. He flew past multiple could, and divebombed below the clouds. He glided among the trees, slightly bushing their leaves. Phil then shot back up into the air, and let gravity do its thing. He flew back up before he hit the trees.  The wind was going at a fast pace. He shot through the clouds. The sun was shining, causing Phils wings to shine and shimmer in the sunlight. Phil then began to fly back home before sundown. As he saw the ground, he planted his feet first. He folded his wings back in, and walked towards his house. He laid in bed. He thought about the encounter with Kristin. Hopefully, he will be able to see her again. He'll be able to see The Goddess of Death.