Kazuha ❥how have I never seen you..?💕

➪❥"beauty like you doesn't deserve to be in such a place like this."❥➪

It was a normal day at the safety of Beidou's ship as the stunning man, Kazuha stood at the deck, gazing into the ocean

It was a normal day at the safety of Beidou's ship as the stunning man, Kazuha stood at the deck, gazing into the ocean. Beidou was helping the two iconic travelling buddy's cross to Inazuma. Just the name of that place sent shivered down his spine. He honestly hated the place, especially after what happened to his best friend..

The feeling of someone taping him on the shoulder eventually brought him back to his senses. As he turned around to see who had taped him on the shoulder, he heard the most beautiful voice he had heard in years.

"I'm sorry to bother you, are you ok.?"

He was absolutely flabbergasted by this beautiful person as he scanned their details. Their [h/c] hair flowing in the wind, their beautiful [e/c] eyes staring at him. "Uhm.. hello?"
"O-oh sorry, I'm ok thank you." Kazuha stammered, clearly nervous.

"Oh well that's good to know! Oh wait your Kazuha right?" They asked," Beidou says quite a lot about you!"
"Yes that's me, you are.?" He inquired.
"Oh I'm [y/n] [L/n]! Nice to meet you!" [Y/n said as they took their hand out to shake the had that belonged to the white haired man.
Reluctantly, Kazuha took the stunning persons hand and shook it before quickly letting go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been around a year since the two met, and over that time they quickly became very fond of each other. Maybe so much that they should probably start considering more of their relationship ..(wink wink 😉)

[y/n] was helping Beidou's ship after the little party the crew had to celebrate  Kazuha's birthday. It was now late at night, still the same day as the party.
[y/n] decided to check in on Kazuha to make sure he was ok. As they went inside the room that he was staying in, they saw Kazuha who appeared to be sleeping (unlike the author). [Y/n] 's face soon turned soft as they walked towards the sleepy man. They sighed before leaning into Kazuha and giving him a light peck on the cheek. "I know you probably can't hear me right now but.. I love you Kazuha, so much and I hope you feel the same way. Maybe one day I can tell you this when your actually awake.." [y/n] revealed, quickly turning red, before leaving his room.

Kazuha's pov:
As I slowly opened my eyes once more, those words slowly sunk into me. I put my hand on the part of my cheek where [y/n] kisses me as I felt my cheeks turn pink. "I love you too.." I muttered before actually going to sleep.

~Fin
463 words :)