Confession

- zhongli, walking along with xiao through their classroom, they went inside their classroom and saw Childe talking with his friends while sitting on zhongli's desk. "Hey, isn't that Childe, why is he sitting on your desk?" Xiao look up at zhongli who's red as a tomato.
-
- Zhongli went to Childe to let him sit  since childe's foot was hanging on his Chair too. "Ah hello, childe,  can I sit?" Zhongli ask Childe. He looked at zhongli and stand up quickly. "Oh, my bad, I forgot this was your desk" childe gave him a smile and zhongli gulped. He look down to hid his face.
-
- Childe tilt his head, confuse by why is he hiding his face... "uhh, zhongli, u good?" Childe waving his hands to zhongli, "dude, I think he likes you! Said one of his friends, "yeah zhongli probably had a crush on you! Haha!"
-
- Zhongli run outside of the classroom and went to the bathroom. "Tch, you two want your ass to get kick again don't ya?" Xiao staring menacingly. The two mfs gulped. "I-we gotta go now..." the two run up and disappeared.
-
- Childe looks confuse now... "a guy... had a crush..on me?". Childe murmured. "Sighs... he never told you. He likes you so much, from the very beginning. Since it's the first day of class, he saw you and he suddenly fell, he never make such things like giving you a love letter or confess to you... all he did was hide his feelings... and never make a move." xiao cross his arms and looked up to Childe who's giving a worry face.
-
- "Hn, why you look like that, at least try to talk to him just once..." xiao close his eyes and lean on his desk. "I- I should should talk to him." Childe bit his lip and run outside went to find zhongli.
-
- Childe went through the bathroom and saw zhongli was crying, standing in front of the mirror. Childe went close to zhongli and comfort him. "Hey, stop crying now please, I'll cry too." Childe chuckles and gave him a smile. He rub his hands through zhongli's back and gave him a warm hug. "Your friend xiao told me that you like me very much, do you really like me that much?" Childe went close to zhongli's face who's eyes were puffy and his nose was red sniffing. "Look at me." Childe remove zhongli's hands and caress his face, "do you like me?" Zhongli wiped his tears and just nodded, feeling shy to admit.
-
- "I like you since the very beginning, when I first saw you... I don't know, you just look.. very handsome and I... I like your eyes so much... they look very very beautiful... this must be the chance... for me to confess my feelings towards you... I really like you, ajax, I really like you, very very much... I know you won't like me back... but please, don't...hate me..."
-
- Childe smiled and chuckled, "come here." Zhongli went to him and He suddenly pull his wrist and hugged him tight. "Why would I hate you, gender must not be an issue nowadays." Childe caress his face " I was shocked earlier, all I can get was those girls attention, I didn't know a man like you will like me... it's okay, I understand you. " Zhongli looked down and Childe lift his face.
-
- "You know I have something to tell you also. I like you too, it all started during the prom last month... I was stunned to speak because of your... appearance. The suit really really suits you, and the way you style your hair, you look very... hot..." Childe hid his face, embarrassed because of what he just said... zhongli widen his eyes and cover his mouth. "Ahaha, sorry about that..." zhongli looked at Childe and blushes. "It's...okay" zhongli gave him a warm smile. "And the way you move... I just can't help but look at you... ahhh, I'm sorry." Childe cover his face again feeling embarrassed.  Zhongli laugh at him.
-
- "What's so funny? *blushing*" "I really like how you look right now... you look cute." Childe widen his eyes and sighs... "you know, you look more better without the glasses, can I take it off?." Zhongli smiled. "Sure" Childe take zhongli's glasses off.. "Damn, you look very handsome." Childe smiles and zhongli blushes.
-
- "Hey uhh, we should go somewhere not here in the bathroom pfft." Childe grabbed zhongli's wrist and go somewhere for them alone. "Here, this must be a good place just for you and me~" Childe winked at zhongli and zhongli widen his eyes and blushed. They went to the school garden, the garden looks very beautiful, it has 2 swings perfect for the two of them. They both sat on the swings and just talk about each other.
-
- "I'm shy and scared at the same time to confess my feelings to you, I might get rejected or I might get friendzoned... but this was a miracle haha.. thank you... for letting me know :)).." a beautiful blue eyes met the golden Amber one, zhongli smiled and looked up...
-
- They both stand up and was about to walk back through their classroom and suddenly heared the school bell rang, "oh it's time, shall we head back now?" Zhongli nodded and walked with him.
-
- Xiao saw the two of them walk back through the classroom.. "Well, that was quick..." xiao went to zhongli who was about to pick up his bag. "How did it go?" Zhongli just smiled and went close to xiao and whisper something "he likes me back" zhongli blushed, xiao looks HELLA SHOCKED LIKE WAO?!!?!! anyways, "why he didn't tell you sooner? Zhongli shrugged "He said he might get rejected... why would a perfect man like him will get reject?" Xiao just sighed and walked away.
-
- Childe went to zhongli and tap his shoulder, zhongli looked from behind and saw Childe. "Hi, wanna go home together?" Childe hang his arms on zhongli's shoulders. "Sure, let's go?" Childe nodded still had his arms hanged on zhongli's Arms walking outside of the classroom.
-
- "So where's your home here? Zhongli point on the simple house with a brown gate. "Ohh I see, see you tomorrow then." Zhongli smiled and wave at him... somehow Childe don't wanna let him go yet instead he went to zhongli, grabbed his wrist and grab his face and he went for a kiss. Good thing there ain't a single person passing by. Childe has an urge to put his one hand on his waist and zhongli put his hands on childe's face and caressed them. They pulled away and  smiled at each other. "You know, I love you." Zhongli chuckles and hugged Childe "you know, I love you too." They pulled away and wave at each other "see you tomorrow!" Childe wave his hands to zhongli " byee!!" Childe wait for him to enter his house and walk away after.