the dreams become real part ii

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The majority of this chapter will be in Jesus' POV from the Agony in the Garden, to His Death.

RANI'S POV

A link?! A link is going to do this to me?! What exactly did Jesus see?! Did I get hurt or killed?! I thought in shock, as soon as Jesus' side of this new link was shielded.

I looked around nervously as I came to my family tent. I didn't see Miss Mary in the tent yet, nor Sweeney.

"Rani, are you okay, baby girl?" Aunt Tammy asked.

Daddy was already lying down, but awake, Dada beside him.

I paced, wondering if I should tell them both what just happened. I took a deep, nervous and shaky breath.

"A new telepathic bond formed tonight." I said. I could use a little help explaining this thing right now! I thought to Jesus desperately.

No answer. His side of the bond was still shielded. I sighed in frustration.

"Who?" Daddy asked turning to me.

"Jesus and me." I said in a scared whisper.

Kim, Davonte and Krishna gave me shocked and confused looks, having overheard.

"What?!" Daddy and Dada both gasped in shock and disbelief.

"How?!" Aunt Tammy was equally surprised.

"Hold up, a link?!" Devonte gaped.

Kimiya's jaw dropped.

"Why didn't you say anything when we were coming back?!" Krishna demanded, but she was worried.

"I—I don't—it just happened! I had no idea what was going on! I—" I panicked, thinking that I was in trouble.

"Okay, Rani..." Daddy sat up.

"Whoa, Ra! Easy, I didn't mean to—" Krishna protested.

"It just happened! Okay?! I didn't know what was going on until He told me!!" I found that I was crying again, all this too much.

"Hey, relax! We ain't attacking you, we just wanna find out what's going on!" Davonte worried, hands up.

"Ra...!" Krishna was now scared, but she was determined to help me.

"What is going on here?!" Doctor Stephen demanded. "Mei's trying to sleep!"

"I know honey, but Rani's got something going on. It might do you good to listen." Aunt Tammie explained.

"Rani, I believe you." Daddy came over and hugged me close. "I think I can no longer sense you. When this new link started, ours shut off."

I gasped in shock.

"What?! W-when did this happen?!" Doctor Stephen gasped in shock.

"It just happened, Doc, I--I didn't know..." I cried anew, shaking.

"Hey, it's okay...you're not in trouble, kiddo, I only wanted to know." Doctor Stephen reassured me.

"I'm scared, Daddy!" I wailed into Daddy's shoulder.

"Everything's gonna be all right, sweetheart." Dada rubbed my back gently.

"Hey, it's okay. Just start from the beginning." Aunt Tammy calmed me down and dried my eyes.

"You were practicing your spells, yeah?" Daddy said.

"Yeah, I—I was nervous, distracted and I didn't know why." I began. "Krishna and Davonte were trying to get me to stop practicing for the night and go to bed, when suddenly I saw a cup with a thorny crown around it."