4

Luka Couffaine woke up, seeing a letter right by his pillow. 

Seeing the familiar stamp, he smiled. 

His smile faltered a bit when he saw the content. 

Right… he hasn’t told her that he and Marinette aren’t on the best terms at the moment. 

He was glad he has her as his penpal. 

(Y/n) had always been supportive. Always motivated him to do better. 

It was his birthday today. It really made his day when he read that (Y/n)’s coming. 

His eyes widened in awe as he observed the intricate designs on the necklace. 

It was pretty. 

‘Nice!’ he mentally cheered as he put it on. 

“Hello, Mister Agreste. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (Y/n) greeted, giving him a respectful nod. 

“Yes… Good to meet you as well, miss (Y/n).” he greeted, observing the girl. 

She seemed respectable. He’ll tolerate it. 

“Thank you for your generosity for letting me stay here. I hope it wasn’t a bother.” she made eye-contact with him, smiling. 

He smiled as well, “But of course. It’s our pleasure to meet you as well. I hope we won’t have any problems in the future.” 

“I’ll make sure that we do not.” she gave a nod. 

“Your room will be the one next to my son’s. I’m sure you two will get along.” 

“I hope we do.” 

“Make yourself at home, miss Yaoyorozu. You may go out if you want.” 

“Alright. Thank you, Mister Agreste.” (Y/n) smiled and closed the door, putting her luggage under the bed. 

‘Well I know how to please him in the future.’ she rolled her eyes. 

Changing her clothes, (Y/n) chose to wear a red dress. Partnered it with some black doll shoes. It covers her up nicely and it doesn’t restrict her breathing. Simple but it works. 

What can she say? It’s easier to put on. 

Doesn’t matter if it’s feminine or not. As long as it fits her. 

“Good enough

“Good enough.” she smiled and fixed her hair. 

She decided to write a letter stating her leave and that she’ll come back later, maybe just a bit after dinner. 

Of course, she put a stamp seal on it. 

“Hello. Could you please hand this to Mister Agreste if he looks for me? I’ll be going out for a bit.” (Y/n) approached Gorilla, tapping him by the shoulder.