CHAPTER 22

"Good Morning sweeties!" Kiara pulled the curtains away causing the bright sun rays to hit my face directly. Tae and I were both still sleepy. Both of our legs were paining. I felt like someone hit a nail with a hammer on my sole. I believed it was same for Tae. I looked down to see Tae sleeping on the floor.

 Poor guy! He had to sleep on the floor especially in this cold icy weather. I looked beside me, Kaira sleeping. I did not remember when we had reached. 

I slept on Tae's back. I did walk for sometime but then Tae seeing me yawn offered to carry me. I refused hard but he was a stubborn guy. He probably would have put me beside Kaira and slept on the floor. Such a gentleman. 

"What are you staring at?" The voice made me jump. I looked beside me to see Kaira wide awake. She probably might have seen me staring at Tae's face. 

"No-nothing, I-I was just looking at the wooden flooring. It-it's quite good." My face turned red. I tried hiding it under the blanket but I failed. Kaira got to my side, her hand supporting her head. 

"Tell me how fun it was yesterday." I turned around in shock. How can a person ask someone so openly. Oh my god! what was I going to say. 

"It- it was not fun at all. We had to walk for 2 hours and...and it was pretty cold...so.." 

"I did not ask you about this. You clearly know what I asked about. So you better answer me that." 

"Why are you even so interested? I mean, it's between us and for your kind information nothing happened like that." 

"Firstly, I am interested because you are a princess and your matters are really important. Secondly, I can clearly see something had happened. Your face is more glowing, healthy and red today. Probably something good happened yesterday."

"Fine I will tell you, but promise me you won't say anyone." She nodded her head and I whispered everything in her ear, not even hiding the slightest detail because I knew she would find it out anyway. 

"OMG! Congrats girl! you did it!" I was shook at her happiness. I did not understand what was so good about this but she felt happy for me. I too joined in her happiness. She began teasing me and tickling me. 

"Oh god! stop! I might fall down!" 

"Then fall, It's Tae sleeping down there." 

"What the hell! just stop!" Suddenly we both were interrupted by a deep voice. 

"What are you two doing? Let me sleep for sometime." Tae turned to the other side and covered himself completely in blanket. 

We both looked at each other and laughed silently. We got out from the bed and went to freshen up. When we were leaving the room tip toeing, I felt a hard pain on my wrist. I couldn't control the pain and fell on the ground. 

Catching my wrist hard with my left hand, I saw some blood sweeping out of my fingers. I screamed in pain making everyone run towards me. Tae crawled towards me and looked at my wrist with horror. 

"Y/n! are you ok? Leave your wrist. We need to stop the blood!" Tae screamed looking at my wrist. 

"It's paining! I feel something is going into my skin! It pains! do something....please" I kept screaming and crying. My throat became dry. My cheeks were wet and soggy. Tae ran towards the kitchen to get the first aid kit. 

"y/n open you wrist! leave your left hand! fast!" I did as he said. I turned my head to the opposite side as Tae took some alcohol to clean the wounded cut line on my wrist.

 I saw Kaira faint.  She probably had issues with blood. I screamed even harder and caught Tae's wrist. I dug my nails into his as the pain increased. Tae did not scream even for once. This was not the first time so I wasn't confused. 

"Done. It may pain for sometime until the alcohol completely dries but till then you can hurt my wrist." As he completed, I took my hands from his wrist. He too me in his arms and laid me on the bed. He cleaned he blood on the floor and poured some water on kaira's face. She woke up and ran towards my bed side. 

"Hey, are you ok? OMG! girl your face is completely red and your eyes are red and puffy. Did you cry that much? I am so sorry, since childhood I have issues with blood. When I see blood, my brain shuts off." 

"It's completely fine, Tae was there to help me." I gave her a weak smile. Kiara had gone to bring woods from the forest and Dr. Margaret doesn't seem to be anywhere. 

"Dr. Margaret went out early it seems." Kaira spoke up. 

"Yeah...probably something important came up." Tae took his turn 

"y/n, I will leave you now. I am going to bath. Give me a call if you need something." Kaira gave me a sweet smile and went to get bath. It was only Tae and me now. He took the chair that was lying near the bed side table and sat beside me. 

"y/n, when I was cleaning the wound, I noticed the same floral mark that is there on your locket." 

"Now what new surprise is this." I looked at Tae who was a little worried. 

"Tae...what is it that is troubling you?"

"um...nothing it's just....I have been worried about you." it was so sweet of him to worry about me. I smiled and winked at him and laughed whole heartedly. 

"Aww! someone is so worried! Tae I am totally fine now. You don't have to worry about me. You go and freshen up, I will be here only."

"No! I am not leaving your side.  What if something happens to you again?" His eyes were so cute to not to be seen. I couldn't tolerate his adorn-ness. 

"Oh you are such a baby! just go, I will be fine. By the way, why do you think this mark suddenly appeared?" I asked him with great curiosity knowing I am just wasting his time.

"Maybe, it's because of yesterday us practicing water controlling." I gave it a thought and felt it could be possible. 

I looked at Tae and gave him a nod. Tae left giving me a smile and caressing my hair. I let out a sigh as he left and kept thinking about the mark and the pain, not until I fell asleep again.... 

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a longggggggggggggggg time.....😅