Year 1

<<<

I was just sitting happily on the couch at home with my suitcase next to me and waiting for my father to come down and I could go to hogwarts for the first time and I could see my best friends again draco malfoy tom and mattheo riddle pansy parkison daphne greengrass and blaise zabini who i have known since my birth we are the best of friends just like our parents and today i will see them again after weeks

<<<

when we got to the train tracks i looked for them and found a brown haired girl who ran straight towards me smiling and fell into my arms =didn't you miss us you chicks = said tom me and pansy broke up and hugged tom and theo = chicks=laughed blaise and draco behind us we turned and rolled our eyes while tom and mattheo squeezed through to us and the two hugged when they broke the hug  they looked at us =you don't deserve a hug= i said and they pouted directly but me and pansy could ignore it and got on the train =where is daphne= asked tom =she is already in hogwarts= i said and they nodded .

<<<

now everyone was already asleep draco next to me who was still pouting put his head on my shoulder = i need a hug otherwise i can't fall asleep = he said and grinned at me i sighed and hugged him.

<<<

after hours we finally arrived and got out and went in with the boats at Hogwarts.

<<<

when we finally got there to be sorted into our houses draco went to slytherin as did the rest of my friends =bella snape=mc gonagall said i walked up the stairs and sat on the chair =slytherin= the hat yelled straight up and i went over to my friends .