☁︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 • ɴᴀᴇᴜꜱ x ᴋʀᴀʟᴏꜱ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ

丂ㄒㄩ千千 卄乇尺乇:
sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ

ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡɪsʜ

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

[ ♪' • '♪ ]

«Requested by: Cassiethegamer123 »

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
▶︎ ●──── 3:00
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻

══════ஜ▲ஜ══════

Kralos had been called to report to his king immediately. This sent a shiver down his spine; Naues normally wouldn't call for someone unless they are going to get ready to attack or someone's in trouble. It's definitely not the former; they had just taken over the End a few days ago.

What could he had possibly done wrong that made his mighty king ask to meet him?

As he walked towards the door of the throne room, he braced himself for all the yelling once he opens the door and steps inside.

He slowly opened the door.

The door creaked as it slowly opened and revealed the nether king sitting on his throne.

Stepping one step inside, he looked down and the floor and shut his eyes.

Nothing.

Still nothing.

Is he deaf or there really is nothing?

After a few more seconds of silence, he finally heard the voice he's been waiting for.

"Are you just going to stand there or wait for me to come to you?"

The knight flinched, not at the sudden voice, but at the unsual soft tone the voice of his king had.

He opened his eyes, and saw no sign of any anger, disappointment, or any negative emotion on the King's face. This somehow made him even more nervous, yet this 'nervousness' also felt somehow different.

What the nether is happening??

Kralos walked closer just like what Naeus asked.

Doing so made his breathing and heartbeat faster. He thought that if he's a human, his face will probably be redder than the nether itself.

The king stood up and went in front of him. The proud look on his face made Kralos' knees weak.

"I'm above satisfied with the work of our army, especially you. I am grateful for all of your efforts in leading this empire's battalions, thanks to you we are now one step closer to bringing this empire the glory it deserves!"

The knight was speechless, he doesn't know what to say. Thank you? No. He's more than thankful. What are other words for thankful?

His master can't wait any longer for a response, that's what Kralos thought. Naeus' face said otherwise, he-for some reason- felt more patient for this knight than usual.

"Th- thank..? Thank you..?" He stuttered. Ended up saying thank you anyways.

"No.

Thank you! "

Naeus clapped his hands together. "Like I said, you and your army did a remarkable work, back there. I'm beyond proud of you, no word can describe how grateful I am to have you to my army. Thank you, Kralos. "

There was barely any time for Kralos to process this warm feeling in his chest when a pair of arms hugged him.

---

Ok, uhhhh, this took SO MUCH longer than I planned it. It doesn't help the fact that this is probably one of the (if not the) worst ones I've written (I think). The end is rushed bc i want to post something before tomorrow but then i forgot Abt it and lost motivation (as usual). And this is also bad bc i don't know what to do with these two, idk how Naeus will act to this, same goes for Kralos, i also don't know how or when to end this. So I'm really sorry if this is really bad. (I think this bad, idk about you guys tho)

• . • . •

608 words