Justin Bieber and Zeynep

So this is dedicated to my very good friend @zeynepkay. She's a pretty big Justin Bieber fan. Hope you like it!

Zeynep and Jori(heehee I decided to make me your best friend) were in the front row seats of an empty venue for the Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson concert. You're probably wondering why a Justin Bieber concert venue is empty? Well it's because it actually hasn't started yet, Zeynep and Jori were friends with the boys. They were actually good friends, maybe even best friends. They were watching there rehearsals.

"Zizo, wanna sing with me?" Asked Justin. She debated for a while, but decided not to because she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the guy she likes. Not that she didn't have a good voice, she just didn't like to sing in front of people. He frowned at her disagreement. Cody and Justin then ran back stage to go get some water.

"Zeynep why don't you just tell him?" Bugged Jori.

"And get humiliated by rejection? How about no."

"But what if he does like you back? Did you ever think of that?"

"You don't think I didn't?! But he's a famous, he can have any girl he wants. Why would he want me?"

"Because your cool, funny, pretty and a good friend. Why would he NOT like you?"

"I guess your right." Jori nodded. "But why don't YOU tell Cody how you feel?"

"Because obviously he doesn't like me, you can clearly see he likes Kylie."

"Kylie Jenner?"

"Yes." She mumbled.

"C'mon Justin just tell her!" Cody urged.

"Why? She obviously doesn't like me back dude."

"Dude she obviously does!" Cody exclaimed.

"And how do you know that?"

"Have you seen the way she looks at you? You two are too head over heals for each other to even notice that your feelings are mutual towards each other." Cody retorted.

"Like you and Jori?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Cody blushed.

"No! She does not like me bro!"

"Look you even talk like her! BRO" he said emphasizing the bro. Cody shook his head no. "Seriously though dude, you never know."

"Same goes for you Bieber."

"Shut up Simpson." He.

*Concert*

As Justin came to his very last song of the night, Zeynep decided that after he was done she would tell him.

'If I was your boyfriend, I've never let you go.

Baby take a chance and you never ever know,

I got money in the bank that I'd really like to blow.

SWAG SWAG SWAG on you,

Chillin by the fire while we eating fondu.

I don't know about me but I know about you,

So say hello to salsetto in 3, 2 SWAG!

I like to be everything you want,

Hey girl let me talk you.

If I was your boyfriend, I've never let you go.

Keep you on my arm girl,

You'll never be alone,

I can be your gentlemen, anything you want.

If I was your boyfriend i'd never let you go. Never let you go, never let you-

Tell me what you like, tell me what you don't,

I can be your BuzzLightyear, fly across the globe,

I never wanna fight yeah, you already know.

Imma make you shine bright like your lying on the snow.

BURR!

Girlfriend, girlfriend, you can be my girlfriend,

You can be my girlfriend until the w-world ends,

Make you do a dance and a twirl,

And voice goin crazy on this like a whirlwind.

SWAGGIE!

I like to be everything you want, hey girl let me talk to you,

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go,

Keep me on your arm girl, you'll never be alone,

I can be a gentlemen, anything you want,

If I was your boyfriend i'd never let you go, I'd never let you go.

So give me a chance, cause your all i need girl,

Spend a week with your boy, and I'll be calling you my girlfriend,

If I was your man, (if I was your man) I'd never leave you girl,

Cause I just want to love and treat you right.

If was your boyfriend, is never let you go

Keep you on my arm girl you never be alone,

I can be a gentlemen anything you want,

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, never let you go.

Na, na, na,

Na, na, na,

Na, na, na,

Yeah girl,

Na, na, na,

Na, na, na,

Na, na, na,

If I was your boyfriend.

Zeynep felt like he was singing that to her, he couldn't be though right? So her and Jori walked back stage to go see their friends. As they walked into where the boys were Zeynep was engulfed in a hug by Justin.

"Justin, I gotta tell you some-" but she she was cut off by his finger on her lips.

"Don't say anything, just shut up." He said before crashing his lips onto hers. She was shocked at first but then soon melted. They pulled away only inches so their foreheads were resting against each others.

While Zeynep was talking to Justin, Cody pulled Jori out of the room, and into his dressing room, where he shut the door and slammed his lips against Jori's. He pulled away opening his eyes to see Jori's looking back at him.

"I really, really like you Jori."

"I really really like you too Cody." He smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She nodded before he enclosed the gap between them once more.

Justin and Zeynep were still alone in the room, foreheads still resting. They were so caught up in each other that they forgot about everyone else.

"I think I love you Zeynep."

"I think I love you to Justin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How'd you like it? And you better be proud of me, I wrote most the lyrics to Boyfriend, with the help of Jessica. So be proud. Anyways I hope you really do like it though.