Chapter 8: Open your eyes.

Read this first!

So guys, I don't own this story, I talked to the Author that wrote this and told her on when is she going to update it. She said that she can't cause she's busy with her other stories. So we both agreed that I will continue this story for her, and if you wan't to read the beginning of this story, find it at Zakura_Liyanne22's Profile to see the other parts of the story before reading this.

Again I do not own the story.

(PS: (Im gonna change the story a bit.) Hiro didn't learn martial arts. )
---

Hiro's POV

I turned around to see Bob, I gasped. I began to run but I was stopped when he pulled my wrist. "Hey! Let me go!" I struggled to get out of his grip, but failed.

"Shut up, Hamada!" Bob hissed and tightened his grip around my wrist. "OW!! Let me go!! Tadashi!! Help!!" I screamed out of my lungs. Bob looked at me angrily, he took out a pocket knife and held it around my neck.

"Yell on more time and I will finish you!" He spatted coldly. I gulped.

Dashi, help me.

Tadashi's POV

"Where could Hiro be? It's almost 6." I walked out of the cafe and looked at the sun. Then, it hit me.

Oh no...sunset!

I quickly grabbed the keys to my moped and drove to the park. Please be okay, Hiro. Please be okay.

~~~

I parked my moped and ran to the park, It was already dark, I could barely see a thing.

"Hiro!" I called out but got no reply. "Hiro, where are you?!" I yelled again.

Then out of nowhere, I heard a deep scary voice. "Why hello, Nii-san..."

I jumped and turned around, I saw Bob, he has Hiro. "Dashi, help!" He pleaded.

"Don't worry, Otouto I'll-" I was cut off by Bob. "Well where's the ring?" He asked.

I quikly took it out of my pocket, I hesitated at first and threw it at him.

"Now let Hiro go." I said coldly. He stared at me angrily.

"Where's the gem?"

"I couldn't fimd it!"

He smirked. "Well, your times up! Say goodbye!" He got out a pocket knife and he was about to stab Hiro.

"NO!!" I quickly ran to him and tackled Bob to the ground and grabbed Hiro. But he was so strong that he got up and grabbed Hiro's arm.

"I've had it with you two!!" He exclaimed and scratched Hiro's face with his knife. Hiro yelled in pain and Bob threw him on the ground.

I gasped, anger was boiling up to me. How dare he hurts my baby brother?....That's it, no more Mr. Niceguy.

I yelled angrily and punched Bob multiple times. Then suddenly, he scratched my on my arm. "AH!!" I wined in pain, I saw Bob stood up and kicked by stomach, I clutched my stomach in pain. I saw Bob pointing some sort of gun at me ready to shoot me.

No one's POV

Hiro stood up weakly and saw Bob pointing a gun at Tadashi. He ran to Tadashi as quick as he can.

Bob pulled the trigger.

"NO!!!" Hiro jumped and and blocked Tadashi from the blast, Instead it hit Hiro. He collapsed on the ground.

"Hiro!!" Tadashi ran to Hiro and knelt beside him. Blood scatered his face and one cut at his cheek.

Tadashi looked up angrily at Bob, he ran and chased him, but no luck. He already escaped.

'Shit' He thought. He ran back to Hiro and lifted his head. "Hiro, can you hear me?!" But he got no response. "Hiro, open your eyes! Please....Otouto. Your all I have left..." He started crying. Suddenly, Tadashi heard a cough from Hiro. He opened his eyes.

"Hiro, your gonna be okay, just...just hold on.." He whispered.

"N-Nii-san...it hurts..." Hiro winced while clutching his stomach. Tadashi looked down at Hiro's shirt, he moved it up and saw.....blood....lots of blood.
He gasped. 'No...' He thought. "Just hold on, Otouto..just hold on..." He whisered again, Hiro's eyes started to close.

"No, no, no,no, no, Hiro, Hiro, Hiro. Stay awake!" Tadashi pleaded.

"S-Sorry Dashi...I...can't....." Hiro's eyes were completely shut.

"Hiro!" Tadashi shook Hiro but Hiro wouldn't wake up. "Somebody, please help!!!" He yelled out of his lungs, he put two fingers on Hiro's neck and searched for a pulse. He found one but it was weak.

He quickly carried Hiro Bridal Style and ran to the cafè. He had trouble driving Hiro while he's unconcious, but he handled it anyway,

Don't worry, Otouto. Just stay with me, you will be alright. I promise..

=========================================================

Ok so sorry for the short chapter, forgive me. And please VOTE for this story and I'll see you in the next update.

-ZamiraStarlyn14