Chapter 6 (Countries)

I know I said that I'm not going to update this story anymore.... but I kind of felt sad about it, so I decided to update again. Don't know when I will update again!

But! There is no garrentee that I will complete this story.

Also this story is still up for adoption. Message me if you want!

Anyway on to the Story and Enjoy!

(~=w=)~ (||'-n-)\ (o_0) ~(=w=~)

WORLD MEETING

Countries entered the ruined meeting room. Everywhere was a mess. Smokes were everywhere, chairs were scattered, the table was a wreck and England was covered in soot and his clothes were messy and some parts were burnt.

Canada looked around the room and asked, "Where's America?"

Everyone was surprised that Canada appeared out off nowhere even though he was there the whole time. Then everyone remembered Canada's question, then looked around the room.

The only person in the room was England and there was no sign of America. America has disappeared and the only question that everyone had in their head was 'Where is America?'

England tried to straighten and dust himself off to get clean as much as possible at the current state. He coughs, getting everyone's attention. "I appologize for the mess. I admit that this mess is caused by America."

"And YOU!" France interrupted.

A tick make appears on the British personification. "And me...." He mutters, as he picks up a chair and sat down. "As much as I understand that everyone or SOME! one wants to play the blaming game." Indicating toward France and France whistles innocently. "We have much more important matters at hand."

Everyone follows the British personification, they pick up a chair and sat down.

Germany rubs his temples and sighs, "England is right." He puts down his hands. "Ve have to find America." He then turns toward the Japanese personification. "Japan, could you try calling America and he doesn't answers, try calling his boss." The Japanese nods and takes out his cell then leaves to get some privacy. Germany turns back to the countries, "And everyone else try to think vhere America could have gone or try contacting anyone that can help us or may know vhere America is." He then turns to the British personification and sighs, "As much as I don't vant to admit it but, it was your magic that made this mess. Can't you use your magic to bring back America?"

England brought a hand to his head and ran it through his hair, trying to ease his distress, "It was my magic that cause this but I am not that powerful to do this. It was also America's invention, his invention and my magic has somehow reacted to each other and caused this whole mess. So it is impossible to bring back America with only my magic."

Germany thought, "I see... Then it looks like ve have to make a team that vould make another helmet and use it, to replicate the incident."

"Wait Aru!" China exclaims, "Make another helmet? I don't think so Aru! Even if we made another helmet Aru there is no garrentee Aru that it will bring America back Aru! Also someone Aru has to wear the helmet Aru for it to work Aru! And what if that someone Aru disappears like America aru!"

Everyone grunts that China had a point. Everyone moans and grunts in frustration thinking for a better solution.

"Ufufufufu." Russia grins, "Then why don't we change it?" Everyone turns their attention to the Russian personification. "Change the design, Instead of a helmet.... we make something like a.... maybe a capsule that would fit at least one or two people." He grins bigger and tilts his head, making him look cute and innocently.