𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐌𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"There you are." Izzy says to Clary.

"You look depressed." I say to Clary.

"I saw my mom." Clary says. From another glowy thingy. What is it with things glowing here. "Then your brother—"

"I heard." Izzy interrupts Clary. "And believe me, there have been many times where I wanted to kill Alec." Izzy says making me pout.

"But how can you want to kill a grumpy cat." I say sarcastically.

"That's because I'm the grumpy cats sister and you the one in love with the grumpy cat." Izzy tells me. I glare at her. She sits down next to Clary.

"Look, I know my brother can be a real pain in the ass... but he means well. That necklace is very dangerous." Izzy says.

"I'll take the risk on my own." Clary tells Izzy making me roll my eyes.

"The problem is, you're not on your own, Clary. You're part of us now." Izzy says.

"I just— I wish I knew what to do. All of this, it's so new to me. I just... I'll do anything to save her." Clary says.

"Something you should do is try not to go to places you're not supposed to." I mumbled.

"I get it. You love her." Izzy says as she glares at me. I shrug.

"More than anything." Clary says. I feel like a third wheel.

"What's your mom like?" Izzy asks Clary.

"She's kind. Fun. Uh... the kinda person you always want to be around. I have friends who used to always want to hang out at our house just to hang out with her." Clary says making me snort as I lean against the wall.

"She sounds more like a friend then a mom." Izzy says making me frown. I know Jocelyn wasn't mine and Liv's biological mom but she was our mom. Clary's not the only who lost their mom.

"She was both. She's basically sacrificed her life for me, and I'm willing to do the same for her." Clary says.

"Just because you can't have that necklace, doesn't mean you won't see her again. Walk with me. Tell me everything about her." Izzy says. I groan.