Talk

George pov

After the movie finished we and walk outside "i hated every second of that" i say while crossing my arms. Dream just laughed "George i need to talk to you." Dream says hesitantly. My heart beat speed up "um o-okay..." i say. He grabs my hands and looks at me in the eyes "p-please don't hate me." He says "i would never." I Tell him.

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a second " i-i really like you" he said when he opened his eyes.I stare at him for a second or two."Um i-i like you too..."i say looking at the ground. He lifts my head up with his finger. My face is burning hot now. He looks at my lips then look me in the eyes again.
and He kissed me. Dream kissed me. I was shocked for a second but i kissed back. His hands move to cradle my face 

He pulled back to breath. His face was red and so was mine. I smile at him, and reconnect our lips. His hands move to my face and mine go around his neck. It was a soft, passionate kiss. I pulled away this time. He looks at me, With a soft,loving look.
"W-we should head home. My father is probably pissed" i says looking down "yeah..." he said. He begin walking to the car and he puts his arm around my shoulder. I blush like always.

I love when he does that. I love his presence. I love being close to him

We get to the car and he opens my door "thank you" i say while getting in. He walks to his side and gets in.
The ride to my house was silent, a Comfortable silence.

When we get to my house he gets out to open my door "thank you dream but you don't have to open the door every time" i say
"I know but still" he says grabbing my hand to pull me out.  We walk to my door and before i open the door i turn to him, and hug him, he hugs me back.

We stay like that for a minute or two he for pulling away. I look him in the eyes and lean in. He leans in too and our lip connect. Right when the front door opens. "GEORGE!" My father yells. Me and dream jump away from each other. I step backwards a little.

He grabs my hand and pulls me inside "GO TO YOUR ROOM! AND GIVE ME YOUR PHONE"He yells. I give him my phone and run up to my room and slam the door. I jump on my bed. And cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello! I had a fun time writing this

Remember to eat<3

Word count: 474