Prologue

- All the writing in this story is just fiction. It has nothing to do with the living or the dead and the real life of the characters in this fiction. Incidents, places and others related to it may be just a coincidence.Hope all readers read with an open mind.

- This story may contain Abusive Words and spelling errors as well as language usage errors.

- This is my first time writing in english language so don't shy to correct me if im wrong.

Thank you so much 💗 

-----

13 years ago

"Mom.... Dad......" I cried as hard as I could when the heavy rain drenched my body. I stared blankly at the dead bodies of my mother and father after the tragic event that hit us. 

"Why mom and dad leave me alone like this... Where will I live after this? What if I will eat alone without you? Who will cook for me mom? Who will send me to school dad?..."  I slowly walked away from their cemetery alone.

--------

At the end, I live with my aunt who has no children after being married for 5 years so she is the one who takes care of me from now on. 

But.....

She doesn't seem to think of me as her sister's daughter and blames me for what happened to my family. She treated me very mean and irritated but I can't do anything because this is the only place I live now and no one else will take care of me.

------

All i can do right now is accept the reality..... 

and this is my story...