ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Adulting doesn't teach me shit.
Just because I'm legally one doesn't guarantee I'm mentally one.

The wind blows in early july, in which means a new beginning of a school year or for some it's the start of their first semester of university

The wind blows in early july, in which means a new beginning of a school year or for some it's the start of their first semester of university. A time where students dread to wake up early in dawn and go to school to study.

One of them being a particular girl living on her own.

The sound of a blaring alarm resonate in the once hushed room, making the owner of the device groan annoyedly and stretching her lazy body to reach for the phone on the bedside table. Instantly after that the room once again fills with silence.

She was still snuggling against her bed under the blanket in search of warmth, when suddenly resonate another blaring sound of her alarm, making her sat up and turn it off.

"Ugh, why the fuck did I even think that it was a good idea to pick an early schedule, when I know for a fact that I dread waking up in the break of dawn." she says irritatedly.

"God, I hate myself for being so stupid."

Having no choice but to get up, she gets up and head straight to bathroom. After washing up she quickly got herself ready and good to go.

After that she quickly goes out of her room heading to the kitchen. When she arrived, she goes straight to the fridge and grabs a leftover sandwich from last nights dinner. As she started to hurriedly munch on it, barely being able to multitask putting on her shoes.

At Last she's out her apartment door after tripping over a few times, she doesn't forget to lock her door not wanting anything to happen during the day she's out of the home.

She goes straight down to the basement parking lot. Immediately going in her car and starting it and finally leaving the building.

"Atleast i'm not gonna be late" she says, while driving she hums along the song that's playing from her playlist. The sound resonating against the inside of her car.

"Let's just hope that I'll actually make some friends this time and not be a lonely ass potato again. Why the hell is it so hard to make friends as an adult? Like why the fuck!?" As she continues to ramble and mumble to herself for the rest of the ride.

•---------•

As she steps out her car, she made sure to double check her car if it's locked. After doing so, she straightens herself and started walking towards the giant building in front of her.

While walking her eyes wanders around taking in her surroundings. Seeing people with their friends from highschool and even couples around her, made her feel slightly lonely.

Now now kids you shouldn't let your eyes wonder around when your walking if you don't want this to happen.

(You would've probably already guessed what will happen by now haven't you :]

Yk the typical girl crashing into a boy on the first day that always happens every first day am I right?

Yeah, but I don't think this is gonna end well for her if I'm being honest here...)

She fell on her ass the moment she abruptly crashed onto something hard or rather someone in front of her. "Hey, what the hell" she says.

"I'm the one who supposed to say that idiot. watch where you're going sunshine, we don't want to see you falling for everyone here just because you think they're kinda cute wouldn't we?" a slightly low and husky voice replied to her. Not even looking at him yet and she can already feel that had his heavy glare on her figure.

"What the- I'm not even doing anything like that, stop making stupid ass assumptions about me when you don't know me at all and don't call me that" she said as she looks up. Seeing a boy clad in a black leather jacket over his black shirt and black ripped jeans with his long raven hair that slightly covers his chocolate brown eyes that's looking down at her.

'typical badboy style.' she thought.

"Okay atleast you're devoted to one person that's good but I would not like to get hit every time I see you around so could you please minimise it for me, sunshine" he says in amusement as he left her, there on the ground.

She soon stand up after glaring at his back as he left her on the cold hard ground.

'Ck, annoying asshole, I hope i won't be running into him anytime soon or even better not at all while I'm here or I might just choke the hell out of myself and rather die.'

And that just how the start of her first day as a freshman year university student went, let's just hope that nothing goes more wrong than it already has shall we?

©ShoulderGangsterRJ