Poll

Hi. As you might know, I'm discontinuing the current version of The Masquerade, and am rewriting it. However, besides that, I'm working on several other writing projects, and can't really decide  which to focus on, so I'll be letting you guys decide what should come out first. Also note all of these are kotlc fanfiction.

Options:

1. The Masquerade rewrite. A lot of you guys probably already know what happens in that, but in case you don't, it's about Biana, who is a princess whose kingdom is currently at war discovering her family is not as good as she thought and that there are a lot of secrets about her and her friends. It's a Sophiana fic, has a lot of queer characters (though the ships will be slightly different than in the original version), and it's a royal au.

2. circus au (currently untitled). This centers around Sophie, who has to run away for mysterious reasons, and ends up at a circus. There's a big metaphor for special abilities, and it isn't really relationship focused (though Sophie and Linh do have several "moments") and there are lots of queer characters. I have also already written a couple chapters of this, so it will probably come out sooner than some of the other options.

3. soulmate au (currently untitled).This is a story I really love, and it's about how Stina is aromantic in a world that's very focused on soulmates. Stina and Maruca do have an interesting relationship, though it is definitely not romantic. This will have 2 povs, and mainly be about the aromantic experience. There is also a chapter where it's just me ranting about Skyline through Stina, so you can look forward to that, I guess.

4. I don't really know how to describe this one. Essentially, the Neverseen take over and force all kids in the Lost Cities to go to this really creepy version of school, while wiping their memories. Warning: this story will be very dark. Someone gets brutally murdered in the first few chapters. There will be barely any romance. Maybe these two side characters will date, but that's about it.

5. human au (currently untitled). This is a story I have barely planned out, so I'm not really sure how to describe. It will be mainly focused on Dex and Fitz , who will be in a romantic relationship. Essentially, it's just gonna be a bunch of angst teenagers. I'll try to incorporate Skyline into it, since that's apparently a thing I do now.

6. Fitz never came back au (currently untitled). In this, Fitz doesn't come back after initially telling Sophie she was an elf, and what happens to her after that. (hint: evil Sophie) I'm really excited about this one. Who knows, maybe she'll rob a Skyline.

7. boarding school au (currently untitled). This will be Sophitz centered, very academic rivals, dark academia-y. Not very planned out yet.

8. flowershop/ tattoo shop au (currently untitled) Bex and Amy. They are so cute. I literally saw one oneshot for them and became obsessed. Bed will get a personality outside of being a triplet. They may or may not have a date at Skyline.

Please vote for the option that you want to see soon!

Stuff that's going to come soon whether you like it or not:

• Short story about Sophie working at Exillium. Not going to spoil much, but it's very sweet, albeit a bit depressing. You might cry.

• My Elfy thoughts stuff. I'll continue my elven mythology stuff, and more headcanons about elvin culture, including elf slang. Elf slang!!!!

Thanks for reading this, and please, I beg you, vote!! I'm to indecisive to choose otherwise.