Exploring

Marcy was still mad at the pretty girl but maybe she will get another love protagonist. Who needs pretty, well dressed, dreamy eyes,...lushes hair "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MARCY WU!! What were you thinking SHE-SHES JUST AAAAAH" Marcy got all red and pulled her hood all the way to her eyes, covering her face with her hands, and started mumbling "stupid, stupid, stupid! Who does she think she is to infest my brain. She was mean to me no way I want to catch the ✨feeling✨ for her." Mar Mar then took the hood off her face to see where she was and crazy enough she passed the school by a little but not a huge amount. 

So she walks back to the school she missed and like the Marcy she is she pulls out her notebooks and starts to jot things in an insane amount of things, everyone passing by her was shocked too though extra shocked when looking at the circicular attached to a head EARS! Marcy felt the stares but who was she to judge. If she were a witch she would be freaked out by their ears too so she just shrugged it off and let herself finish her notes. "Alright let's go inside! I wonder if they have any other type of punishment then just detention? How bad are their trouble-makers? Do they have other portals too? DO THEY STUDY DIFFERENT TYPES OF MAGIC?! EEEK THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!" Marcy then ran to the door at the school entrance but was stopped by a guard that pulled her back with some sort of hook "I smell trouble...you're not a student are you" The guard said in a weird witchy voice as if Doofenshmirtz had a more a higher pitch. "Uhm no sir I actually am just exploring the.." think of a big word, think of a big word, think of a big word "ESTATE!" With a nervous smile and a sweaty face the guard let her pass but with someone to make sure she doesn't attack the school. 

"Well if that's the case go on and explore but we are going to send in one of our top students to make sure you don't attack our school." The guard then grabbed his Phonecrow and asked to see Anne Boonchuy. "Alright she'll be here in a few. You can walk around the school premise until the girl comes outside." The guard then walked away from Marcy and did his own thing. "Phew. lucky I didn't get killed! The orders were to wait out here until we see a girl, that should be easy!" 

Like 3 minutes later

"Oh there she is!" Marcy proceeds to walk to the girl "Hey my name is Marcy W-YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" With a response of "Woah there! Not even a full introduction and you're on me. Well my name is Anne Boonchuy, i'm here to show you around so let's get going shall we!" Anne then offers her hand to Marcy which Marcy doesn't refuse because the guard was staring at her woops haha..! 

"So here we have the lockers. Be careful they do bite which a lot of people forget" Marcy gives Anne a weak glare because she's more interested into these life-like lockers than her. "Woahh these are so COOL!" Marcy said, Anne was looking a bit too long at Marcy. Why you may ask? She finds it adorable that a human gets all curious about finding something in her realm. "HEY ANNE. DEMON ISLE TO ANNE? Are we gonna explore more or are you just going to keep staring?" Marcy said "AH! Sorry human I zoned out, well our next stop is going to be the classrooms. We'll stay in for about 5 minutes so you can take notes and for us to have enough time to look at the other stuff. Now hold onto my hand so we can proceed." Anne told Marcy "Is holding hands necessary? Or do you just wanna hold hands?" Anne got flustered at the question but hid it so you can only see a tint of red on her face "I mean we don't have too..I just like holding onto people's hands" Anne said but not making eye contact with Marcy. 

Marcy noticed that Anne was gripping onto the bottom of her skirt. She looked up to see Anne peeking up to her face to then look down on the floor. Marcy found this cute and said "Well I think I like holding onto your hand Boonchuy. So how about we continue doing it?" Anne then seemed to pop right back up. She wasn't literally glowing but you can definitely tell she was happy "W-Well let's continue the tour!" You couldn't hear it well but just enough to make out Anne saying "thanks marcy wu.."

After the whole tour of the school

"Well Marcy we made it to the end! Congratulations hoping to see you again soon!" Marcy responded "Me to Boonchuy! Thanks for the tour, how can I repay you?". Anne looked confused "What do you mean "repay you". It's fine you don't need to! This was just gratitude for holding onto my hand I guess." Anne started to blush but catched herself. "Well "no" isn't an answer" Marcy said which she then started to walk up the stairs where Anne was and kissed her cheek "There now you can have a kiss too! Plus this counts as a reypayment. Goodbye Boonchuy!!" and then Marcy left.

Anne was left speechless, plopped to the floor, and said "Damn you Marcy Wu. You made me fall in love..", Anne then sat on the floor blushing uncontrollably and touching the cheek Marcy kissed her at, making her blush even harder and causing her ears to start flapping. "This seems like a cheeky story. The person writing my life is so unfair. But loving her isn't the bad part, it's my parents that are.."

To be continued