03

(Hello Hello my lovelies!
The character that was requested in this chapter was requested by user Pixel_CCS_9009 thank you for the wonderful chapter idea! And I'm sorry if I kept you waiting!)
(Warnings; this chapter contains; swearing, implications of s3xual 4ss4ult, some creepy p3do, graphic violence, and possible gore. You have been warned, if any of this stuff makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to read this chapter, thank you.))

C/T; cookie type (it will be rarely used.)
Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
H/C = hair color
H/L= hair length
E/C= eye color
S/T= skin tone (please no racist comments...)

(2nd POV)
You had spent at least a week in the cookie run kingdom universe, it was started to grow on you that you may never get back to your real world.
Both that you were really bothered by that of course.

You lied on your bed with your arms and legs spread out like a starfish. You were planning on adventuring the terrain some more today so you could scope out the place and use it to your advantage if any enemies were to appear.

Pushing yourself from your firm/soft/etc. mattress, your get on your C/O/O/C (combat outfit of choice).
You grab you W/O/C (weapon of choice) and the pepper knife that Chili had thrown at you the first time you met... still confusing why she let you keep it...

You hastily put the pepper knife in a leather holster in your combat boots (sorry if you don't like wearing combat boots)
and start out the door.
It was pretty gloomy outside today, but it was still nice out enough that some people were bustling about.
You made your way down the gravely path into Parfaedia.
It had taken around 1 or 2 hours to get to the place, but honestly, it was worth it.

In the distance you saw the Parfaedia institute that was the place where young cookies of the magic class could learn to be wizards/warlocks/etc

The sight was truly one to behold, but you were quickly cut off by that moment of someone running pat you with a small child on their arms.
Adrenaline rushing through you, and fearing the worst, you made a mad dash for the person carrying the kicking and screaming child.

You skidded to a stop to make a sharp turn down the alleyway, the criminal was fast...But they weren't fast enough.
You had quickly yanked the child from their grasp as they made their way over the rooftops of the city.
All that mattered to you is that the child was okay now.
You held the victim of a possible kidnapping in a protective grasp, making sure you hadn't hurt them in the process of saving them.
They only seemed to have a slight bruise from how hardly you grabbed them away, but it's better that whatever that person was gonna do to them.

"Kid, are you alrigh-"
The child immediately burst into tears and stuffed their face into your chest.
You were completely baffled by how quickly the kid warmed up to you, but what was more important was calming them down.