Insecurities

{ Note: I refer to the Cloak as Levi, WARNING: Swearing, Self Harm, Gore, Angst, Etc. } 

{ Strange Angst :3 }

3rd Person POV:

Stephen Pulled his shaky Hands over his face, a tear rolling down his face. Stephen pulled them onto his lap. Stephen Set the pen he was writing with onto the paper on the arm rest. 

Stephen Looking towards the Levi. It seemed to have more of a personality than the relics. Levi floated next to the arm chair. Stephen turned his head, hearing foot steps. Stephen Sighed, trying again.

Stephen slowly wrote S-t-ep-h-e-n S-t-r-a-n-g-e but it only looked like scribbles and lines. Stephen heard the foot steps become closer as He Crumpled up the paper and dropped in onto the ground.

Stephen Looked towards the Clock, 𝟵:𝟮𝟵 𝗣.𝗠.

Tony Entered into the Room, noticing the crumpled up paper and Stephen shifted forwards, his arms on his legs and his hands covering his face. 

'' I was looking for you, C'mon. Let's go to bed. ' ' Tony said softly, seeing how upset he was.

Levi hooked onto Stephen's Black Hoodie. The Sound of the clock ticking echo around the living room as Tony realized Stephen wasn't listening to him. 

Tony Walked over to Stephen slowly touching him on the shoulder, making Stephen jump abit.

''Bed time, Stephen. ''

Stephen shook his head, standing up and limping towards the window, setting a hand onto it.

'' What happened to your leg? '' Tony asked, hating to see Stephen Like this, Levi seem to agree on that matter with Tony.

'' I feel down the Damn steps, and broke it. '' Stephen's voice sounded shaky, unclear, and painful.

'' Does anywhere else hurt? '' Tony asked yet knowing it was pointless to ask.

'' Everywhere. But mostly my leg and arms. '' Stephen Sighed as it started to rain.

Tony Walked over to Stephen and grabbed his left arm, Making Stephen Wince in pain. Tony lifted his long sleeves revealing knife cut wounds.

'' When was the last time you got sleep, Stephen? ''

'' I believe 71 hours. '' Stephen Said with a yawn, reaching towards his coffee.

Levi snatched the coffee, and Stephen began to protest.

'' Stephen, how much coffee have you had? ''

'' At least 20 Cups of coffee. . . '' Stephen Yawned, beginning to look drowsy without the coffee.

'' Stephen. . . That's not good for you. '' Tony Looked sympathetically at Stephen.

'' It may not be healthy but it keeps me awake. . . '' Stephen finished His sentence then shifted his hand infront of his eyes, his vision slowly getting blurry. 

''Stephen?. . . '' Tony touched Stephen's pale skin.

Stephen payed no mind to Tony, Levi starting to drag Stephen away from the window.

-/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\-

Tony opened his eyes, The Sun's light following through the curtains. Tony Looked around seeing Stephen was gone.

''Jesus, I'm really starting to wish he was taking care of me at the moment. '' Tony Sighed, getting up and out of bed.

Tony slipped on his black T-shirt and some navy-blue shorts, He began to look for Stephen.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣. . .

''Well, where the Hell is Stephen? I looked all over the house. '' Tony Grunted, Crossing His Arms. 

''Oh, He's probably at the sanctum. Why didn't I look there first? '' Tony shifted, rubbing his cold hands, then grabbing his keys.

-/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\-

𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗻. . .

Stephen flopped onto the couch, holding some Ice cream he had grabbed from the freezer.

'' Honest, I don't know why I haven't ate any of this yet.'' Stephen Wondered out loud, Hearing the honks the cars from outside. Stephen sometimes wished the Sanctum wasn't close to any busy roads but here he was.

Stephen folded a blanket around himself then turned to Levi.

''Watch the door, will you? '' Levi Shrugged and floated away.

'' Thanks a lot, Levi! '' Stephen yelled, Sarcastically Turning back to eat his Ice cream.

A large bang could be heard from outside of the Sanctum Doors.

'' Stephen, I know your in there. Open the door. ''Levi shifted towards the door.

'' Levi, Don't you dare. I will put you back on the hook if you do so! '' Stephen Growled, Seeing Levi wasn't going to stop even with the threat. Stephen turned, grabbing hold of the blanket he had and ran up the stairs.

Levi unlocked the door and pointed towards the steps, Nodding to Tony.

Tony thanked Levi and ran after Stephen, Seeing one of the door slam close. Tony walked up to it. 

''Stephen open the Damn door or I'll break it down. '' Tony Shifted trying to unlock it, but the doorknob was smoking hot and burnt his hand.

''Oooh, hot. Hot. Hot. '' Tony winced, flaying his hand.

''Leave me in my Damn misery, Tony. '' Stephen folding his legs, crouching on the other side of the bed.

''No, no. I don't do that. '' Tony shook his head.

The door made a click and Tony touched the doorknob again. It wasn't burning hot. Tony Opened the door, Seeing Stephen on the other side of the door, he walked over to him. Crouching down to his height, Tony stared at him.

'' What's wrong? '' Tony asked, setting a hand on Stephen's Shoulder.

''Nothing. '' Stephen pulled his hood then stood up, limping away.

Tony stopped him, holding him at a wall.

'' Tell me what's Wrong, '' Tony asked, seriously. '' I'm not leaving till you tell me. ''

Stephen closed his eyes, looking fearful, making Tony quickly stop and let go.

Stephen ran off, tears dripping from his face as he made his way from Tony, Leaving Tony confused and running after him. 

'' Stephen, Wait! '' Tony shouted. Tony Stopped in his tracks as A large bang could be from down the steps.

Tony Shook his head and ran towards the steps.

'' Stephen?. . . '' Tony Looked down the steps, tears starting to form.

'' Stephen! '' Tony ran down the Steps.

* 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓯-𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 *

1040 Words

-/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\-

I hope all of you enjoyed the Strange Angst. I'm very sorry if it's cringe, this is my very first writing script.  The next chapter will be coming out soon.  Also if you want any movie characters or book characters for me to write with leave they're movie / book and name in the comments. And I guess with that Thomas signing off. Cya!