truth or dare 1

"Hey guys, do you want to play Truth or Dare?" Glory asked. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!" Tsunami replied. "That sounds fun!" Sunny said.

The others came over to see what was attracting so much attention, and decided that they would play. "OOOOOO, what are we doing?!?" Peril bounded over.

The others came over and started to gather around in a circle to play.

"Tsunami, Truth or Dare?" Glory asked. "Dare, duh," Tsunami said.

" I dare you to go up to Turtle, kiss him, then say 'Sorry, I thought you were Auklet.'". Glory said with a smirk.

"Bu-but that's not- but- HE'S MY BROTHER!!!!" Tsunami stuttered. "Well, Auklet's your sister, too," Glory said, still with a smug look on her face.

Later..

"Hey, I have something to tell you.." Tsunami said to Turtle. "I love you." She kissed him, then realized that he wasn't Auklet. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were Auklet," she said. "Tsu-Tsu-Tsunami, ueuueuuueeuhghaghgueue," Turtle tried to say, but he fainted before he said anything recognizable in English.

After..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!" Tsunami roared, blushing. "Because it's fun to tease you." Glory answered calmly.