~>>Chapter one

>>T H E N E W S<<

>>We were all in the practice room waiting for our leader Moon when the door burst open showing the one and only Moon holding a paper "Guys! gather up i have news!" she shouted, "Hm? what's going on?" Solar ask as the others walk towards Moon "Were having a collab show!" Moon shouted as she showed the paper we formed "O-s" in our mouths "Wait really? with who?" Seon our youngest asked "It doesn't say it here" I replied reading the paper "It says it will be a surprise?" I added, "Yep! we will be living in a house with another k-pop group for a year?" Moon said ending with a questioning tone "Yep! a year sounds fun its like a vacation" I added as the others cheered "I wonder who's group will be living with us, What if Itzy?? or maybe Got7??? since it doesn't says the gender of the group" Luna added "Either way im still exited! it says to go to this location Tomorrow" Seon said reading the paper "Oh then we better get packing!" Solar added as we agreed.  

I went to change to the changing room to change my clothes after that I went out seeing Luna sitting on her phone "Hey want to grab something from the café near here?" I asked "sure" she replied we made our way out of the building and went to the nearby café we always go to with our faces covered "What do you want?" I ask the girl beside me "I'll get a Strawberry frappe" she said looking at the menu I hummed in response "I think the others would want the their usuals" I added earning a nod from her "We'll get 1 strawberry Frappe 2 Cappuccino and 2 Chocolate milkshake "I ordered and paid. We went back to the building gave the girls their drinks and got in the van.

"Were home!" we shouted as we walk in getting our shoes off changing into our slippers "Wah the camera is on!" I heard Seon shout" as everyone started saying hello to the camera "Hello United!" i said waving in front of the camera calling our Fandom's name i walked towards my room and grabbed 2 suitcase knowing we'll be staying there for a year as i started packing. I finished packing my first suitcase which had my outside clothes, shoes and some of my accessories can't live without them i was finding pajamas and casual clothes to wear from my closet when i heard my door opened making me look at its direction seeing Solar walking towards me "Eunhaa" she said hugging me "are you done packing?" she asked in a baby voice i chuckled from the cuteness of the older "Not yet why?" i asked "I'm Hungry and you're the only one who can cook!" she said nearly shouting "I CAN HEAR YOU ASAMI" we heard Moon shouting as we laughed "I'm not yet done but I can cook now knowing it's almost dinner too I can finish this later" i said as she let go of me making a happy dance as i laughed and went out. 

I see the girls gathered in the living room "What do you all want to eat?" i ask "Hmm.. don't know any is fine" Luna said looking at me then back at the tv "I think we have ingredients for curry what about that?" said Seon i hummed in response i went to the kitchen and started cooking. "Y/n do you need help?" Luna asked i turned to her "Hmm.. I'm almost done just need to set the table and call the others" i said smiling at her as she give me a thumbs up and a nod she started getting the bowls and spoons and placing it on the table. 

We gathered around the table and started eating "Mm... I'm still wondering who our pair group would be" Solar said covering her mouth "I believe we have to make a song together?" Seon asked" as we nodded "Im exited," I said with a mouth full of curry I heard Luna hum in response. I flopped down my bed thinking if 2 suitcases would be enough for a year as I hear a crash outside I quickly got up and followed the sound there I saw a Solar apologizing for 100x and a broken plate on the floor "oH noO! thE plAte is BroKen" I said shouting with a dramatic gasp as we all laughed at my statement I helped clean the broken plate and went back to my room to finish my suitcase then brushed my teeth and did my facial I was about to go to bed when I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said aloud for the person behind the door ahead peeked in "Want to watch a movie?" I face the door and saw Luna "sure why not" I got up and made my way to our living room seeing them all seated "what do you all want to watch?" Moon asked "Annabelle!" I and Solar both shouted, "We watched that for 100x already!" Seon whined "Butt!" I protested as they finally gave in as me and Solar cheered we watched it and ended up falling asleep on the couch cuddling with each other. 

oOoOoOooOoOooOooOoOOoOoOOoOoOoOooOoO
{{894 words}} Hey guys! Luna here this is my first Book/Fanfiction so I'm sorry if there's a lot of grammatical errors also I'm sharing this account with my twin Yuna who will also be writing some fanfic's in the future.