(MTMTE) Surface Pressure :: Rung x Mal

Been watching Encanto, really liking it.

"If you're over working yourself and aren't telling anyone, please tell us

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"If you're over working yourself and aren't telling anyone, please tell us." Rung begs, following her.

"I'M OK!" She turned to face Rung. Before backing up.

"I mean, I'm fine. Mal's fine! The Lost Light's fine. Everyone's fine!" She placed Rung down.

"Um you're optic is doing the twitching thing." Rung pointed out to Mal. She then got close to Rung's faceplates.

"I'm the Liason, I'm not nervous." Mal said.

"I'm as smart as Brainstorm is." She then said as she pointed to her helm.

"Okay." Rung said.

"I do paperwork, I go to meetings..." Mal said.

"And I glow cause I know what my worth is." Mal states.

"O-Of C-course! Hey where are you going?"
Rung asked to Rodimus and Cyclonus who were leaving.

"I don't ask how, hard the task is. Gotta straight and smart processor." Mal said.

"Paperwork and Meetings, I write 'em, attend 'em." Mal said.

"I take what I'm handed, I work on what's demanded!" Mal said.

"BUT!" Mal said.

"Under the surface, I feel berserk as a tightrope walker in a three ringed circus!" Mal said holding a pole on the tightrope.

"Under the surface."

"Was Primus ever like "Yo, I don't wanna fight Unicron"?"

"Under the surface."

"I'm pretty sure I'm worthless if I can't be of service." Mal said to Rung.

"A flaw or a crack, the straw in a stack, that breaks the camel's back, what breaks the camel's back? It's..." Mal shows the death of Lifeline and how Mal couldn't save him.

"Pressure like a drip, drip, drip, that'll never stop.... Woah..." Mal said.

"Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip 'til you just go pop, whoa-oh-oh-oh."

"Give it to your Sparkmate, your Sparkmate's wiser."

"Give zir all the heavy things we can't shoulder." Mal said.

"Who am I if I can't run with the ball?"

"If I fall to."

"Pressure like a grip, grip, grip, and it won't let go, whoa-oh."

"Pressure like a tick, tick, tick 'til it's ready to blow, whoa-oh-oh-oh."

"Give it to your Sparkmate, your Sparkmate's stronger." Mal was holding onto the edge of the cliff with Rung holding onto her servo dangling from it.

"See if ze can hang on a little longer"

"Who am I if I can't carry it all?"

"If I falter." Mal falls as she was now in the midst of the war with Lifeline dying and her being hauled away.

"Under the surface."

"I hide my nerves and it worsens, I worry somethin' is gonna hurt us." Mal said trying to block Overlord but he takes her.

"Under the surface."

"The ship doesn't swerve as it heard how big the iceberg is."

"Under the surface."

"I think about my status, can I somehow preserve this?" Mal asked looking at Rung.

"Line up the dominoes, a light wind blows
You try to stop it tumblin', but on and on it goes." Mal then tries to put up the piling work, as Rung helped her.

"But wait, if I could shake, the crushing weight
Of expectations, would that free some room up for joy" Rung said.

"Or relaxation, or simple pleasure?" Mal and Rung said.

"Instead, I measure this growing pressure" Mal said.

"Pressure." Rung backs up.

"Keeps growing" Mal continues.

"Pressure" Rung backs up.

"Keep going" Mal said.

"Pressure." Rung backs up.

" 'Cause all I know is..." Mal starts.

"Pressure like a drip, drip, drip that'll never stop, whoa-oh." Mal carries abit of the weight of the Ship.

"Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip 'til you just go pop, whoa-oh-oh-oh." More weight added onto the pile as Mal was struggling.

"Give it to your Sparkmate, it doesn't hurt and
See if ze can handle every family burden
Watch as ze buckles and bends but never breaks." The pile overcame Mal.

"No mistakes, just." She places it over her helm.

"Pressure like a grip, grip, grip, and it won't let go, whoa-oh
Pressure like a tick, tick, tick 'til it's ready to blow, whoa-oh-oh-oh."

"Give it to your sparkmate and never wonder
If the same pressure would've pulled you under
Who am I if I don't have what it takes?"

"No cracks."
"No breaks."
"No mistakes!"
"No pressure!" Mal said.