ʚ best day of my life ɞ

After the Ferris wheel rides , we play other rides as well. We had so much time together.

" Oh my good look at that teddy bear ! " i am shocked with how big and cute that teddy bear is.

" You want that princess ? " Doyoung asked
" Yes please hehe " i said cutely.

He chuckled and went straight to that store. I didn't go with him since there are so many people at the store. After waiting for a while , he came back with the teddy.

" Here , love. This is for you " he said.
" Oh My God thank you so much Doyoung ! "
I cannot stop smiling.

" You should give he a name " he said.
" Umm what should i name him ? "
i think carefully

" DOBBY ! " i said
" Hahaha why dobby ? " he laugh cutely
" Because it's a cute short name for Doyoung hihi "
i said

"Awh why would you name him after my name ? "
" That's because in case you left me , i would never forget you. " i said

" Love , i would never left you alone " he said
" You promise ? " i asked ?

I stick out my pinky finger and he intertwined it with his pinky. " Promise " he patted my head.

" We should head back home , It's gonna
rain soon " he said.  " Mhm yea sure but i'm hungry hehe " i said

" What do you want to eat ? " he asked.
" I'm craving for Mcdonald's food " i said

" Ah mcd is near with our house .. we can arrive there by walking . are you too tired to walk ? " he asked. " ahh no its okay i want to walk with you " i said

We walk together to the Mcdonalds. We bought a burger and ice creams. After that , i saw a cute fountain at the park nearby. We went there.

Then suddenly rain started pouring heavily. I put Dobby at the bench under the tree not to make it too wet.

Doyoung invite me to dance while raining. I took his hands and started dancing in front of the water fountain.  We take pictures and videos of us dancing to make memories. If only time can stop right now. ~~

" i love you so much Jemima .. i promise i would love you till my last breath .. you are my everything " he said.

I smile and hug him. We hug and don't even let go of each other. I don't want to let him go. I love him ..... right ?

We went home after that. Both of us are tired as hell but we have so much fun . Today is gonna be the best day ever. I'm gonna marked today's date as the best day ever. 13 June 2022 <3

( time skip )
Me and Doyoung are getting closer everyday. We walked to school together , we study together , we hang out together, Doyoung also gonna join me , Haruto and Moonyoung during lunchtime. But something is bothering me. Haruto . He's not the same anymore. He acts cold to me and only me.

ʚ after school ɞ
I went to Haruto . I need to talk to him. Everyone's out of the class already except me , Haruto , Moonyoung and Doyoung.

" Haruto , are you okay ? " i asked calmly.  He didn't reply to me and keeps on tidying up his place.

" Haru-" ,, " Can you stop ?! " he said annoyed.
" What the hell is wrong with you ?! Why are you being like this ?!" i asked angrily.

" what is wrong with me huh ? What is wrong with you Jemima ?! " he said raising his voice. Fuck , i really hate when someone raised their voice to me because im gonna cry easily.

Doyoung and Moonyoung tried to calm us down.
" Fuck you Haruto ! " i shout at him. I nearly cried so I stormed out of the classroom and went to the park to calm myself.

I don't get it why he's mad at me ? How dare he  raise his voice to a girl ? Why would he be mad at me in the first place ?

My minds keeps on thinking about my wrongdoings towards Haruto but I didn't think I did something wrong to him . I started crying quietly. I low down my face since I don't want anyone to see me crying.

" I'm sorry miss but are you Kim Jemima ? "
this voice ....