Chapter 2 : Staring is Rude

William POV
(January 8,2026)

             Finally Arrived in the Philippines, what a fresh country indeed. This is going to be a good vacation for this old and cranky fella, although It cannot be entertaining without a bit of sightseeing around Manila. The pilot announces inside the plane, "Good evening everyone, welcome to the Ninoy International Airport. Manila, Philippines. We hope you have enjoyed your endeavors in this aircraft. Have a good night ahead.Please remain seated until the plane is parked at the gate. At no time in history has a passenger beaten a plane to the gate. So please don't even try. Also, please be careful opening the overhead bins because shifts do happen." As I exit the plane I have chosen to wear a completely black outfit, to avoid the public the unpredicted discovery of my visit in this country. I wish to not further the unsettling scandal I was still associated with for almost a year.  I cannot even comprehend the audacity of that woman to enormously attach her to my upkeep. I need to disregard that issue for a while, I need to explore. Firstly, I need sleep. Jet Lag got the best of my tired eyes.

May 5, 2022(PAST)

              It was William's Birthday, Danni, Him and Marie were in the meeting room. Marie exclaimed "I will not stop this ruse, I thought it was both in favor of our agendas?" William said angrily " Are you dumb woman?! You were benefiting from this ruse. I was in a big embarrassing situation, you were a big prat! Straightly the uncivilized woman I have ever met" Marie said in return " Oh I'am doing you a favor, himbo. Your Fans are dumber than me, always protecting your reputation without them knowing that you are a complete bonehead and a liar. Mark my Words William, you will suffer the consequences if you terminate our contract, I'll reveal all your dirty secrets and shits" William replied very furiously " Do not exceed my kindness you gripe! Stay the fuck away from me and don't you dare fucking touch me!" He savagely got out of the room, he slammed the door so hard while doing so. The staff outside were so scared of William, he was not as angry now as before. He also never screams loud, because that man was a gentle soul.

PRESENT DAY

Author's POV   

January 9,2026

       William awake from his hotel room, the hotel has given him the tour around the city. His first stop is the "National Museum" which is at 8:00 am. He got up and went to the bathroom to do his usual routine. After taking a shower, he exited the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist. His Phone vibrated  and a message was sent to him, Danni sent "Will, we need to know whether we continue to do this? Marie wants more money, she said that she'll reveal all the information she had seen from your laptop" William replied " let her have what she wants, I'll figure out what to do to her." He facepalmed himself, he said to himself that it is the time to formulate a plan on how to get rid of Marie.  He was frustrated that he can't do anything about it for now. He got dressed for the tour, he wore a plain blue tee and shorts with flip flops. Since it was sunny and humid, he walked to the museum. he Left Klarc at the Hotel, the poor guy was tired from the trip.

          Heather arrived at the place, she was very happy to visit. Her mother wanted to go there as well, when she was a child they went around the Philippines and traveled. She let her father know that she arrived safely at the place. She followed the group of visitors, suddenly when she was walking towards the group she bumped into someone. Heather clung to the stranger and said " Oh I'm so sorry, Hindi Kita Nakita Sir!". William was right on time with the group, when he was running towards them he bumped into a young lady. She was short and very endearing, her voice was soft and calm. She clung to his chest, it made him smile. The young lady suddenly apologized then spoke a different language, William replied in his velvet British accent " you lost me at "I'm so sorry", but it's alright. But would you please let me go?" Heather then got up and saw who she would not expect to see. It was WILLIAM CALVES! The one whom she despises and loves at the same time. She then replied calmly " Oh Please forgive me, Sir, I meant to say that I did not see you coming." William studied her face and thought that she looked sweet and adorable. She wondered why the actor kept staring at her, Heather asked him " Sir are you alright? Did I hurt you?? Or is there something on my face" William replied grinning "Oh, I just find you cute and adorable" Heather frowned and said "Sir please do not lie, in this country, we do not encourage it. Anyways, I'll be on my way"  She hurried towards the group, she looked back and she saw the man following her. Heather did not want to converse with him anymore, she'll just air out her issues with him. William followed the group and the young lady at the front. He was amused that no one knew him, even the adorable lady at the front. He was very much glad to see new faces, so he approached the lady again and asked "Hi Miss, Can I ask what the tour guide says and means?" Heather was shocked and said " Oh, you really want to talk to me? Are you sure?" William replied and said "Yeah, Why not? You looked so adorable" Heather said " please don't make me laugh, it is quite rude to laugh here" William replied, " oh, please do you think that I was joking? Lying was not in my moral values. I hope you realize that you are truly mesmerizing." Heather murmured " Galing talaga nito manguto. Kaya pala daming nahuhulog sa kanya" ( Trans: he's really good at complimenting people, that's why people fall for him easily.) William wondered what she said, he was lonely so he decided to talk to her continually. William lunged forward and whispered in her ear "What did you say, young lady?"  Heather was blushing so hard and she continued to walk forward ignoring William, He smirked so hard then continued to look at the surroundings. He stared at her again, she was so amazed by the exhibition in front of her. He kept on staring at her until the tour ended. Then he let her go and did not bother her further.

He wondered why the woman looked like she was upset, but he couldn't stop looking in her direction. There was something about her and he was determined to find her while he still has the chance. He was walking towards her, but she got on a transport of some sort. He saw that she dropped something. He interestingly looked at the object, she's a college student, she  somehow misplaced her University ID. Now he has a reason to call her and meet up with her.