001: me and emmett

{ 🍃 }

I know that probably none of you are wondering how I and em know each other, but I'll tell you anyway. Barely anyone knows about this, and it's well on its way to being "cured" or whatever (ask my therapist, I'm also confused oboist why they use that term), but we are a DID system and em is our host. There's only the two of us in this body, though we're well on the way to being... merged together? Idk, our therapist/psychologist says he sees a lot of progress and I guess that's why I'm not fronting a lot anymore. Sometimes it's just our thoughts fighting each other while em is still fronting and I'm scared it'll be like I've died or some shit.

We agreed that I would post this instead of them because they are much more anxious and scared than I am. But if anyone is wondering why this account is so inactive, that's the reason.

At first, when I made this account, I was in a frenzy and just grabbed onto whatever em was up to on here while also logging on to both of their accounts and making them follow me so they would 100% know what I was up to. It was a weird night.

I (or both of us really, since we have the exact same friends) only have two friends who actually know about this so far and we're sorry if this is how you find out, but we decided to just tell everyone collectively instead of explaining it a thousand times over. Once was enough but we still want people to know, especially me since Lance is our host and gets to front the most.

I'll be inactive for a while (on purpose) even if I am fronting but I plan on coming back after a short break. <3

(Also, despite being a system, we didn't listen much when our therapist explained to us what DID is so we don't know very much about the details and nicks and crannies of DID so we can't answer most questions since we just don't care about it (Em did for a hot minute but gave up after twenty minutes and remembers nothing because they forgot to take our meds))

{ 🍃 }