5

'warm clean cloth' Garrett rushed to wet a cloth then back out the bedroom. "Courtney remove the sheet" 'hes going to do it again. I don't know if I can do this' with hesitation, Courtney removed the sheet and Garret positioned Courtney on her back before spreading her legs. Applying the warm cloth, Garrett fought with himself to help her. "You said you weren't pure" Courtney swallowed hard as Garrett kept the warm wet cloth to her Vagina "you said you had your hands on another" "I was to forced to massage" Garrett swallowed hard. 'she didn't mean she had her hands on another sexually. She was forced to massage her mother, father and sister. It wasnt sexual in anyway' Seeing the blood soak through the cloth, Garrett rushed to the bathroom to grab another one. Wetting it, he then rushed back out and slowly removed the dirty cloth before applying the new one. "I need you to hold this cloth" Courtney Immediately put her hand over the cloth and Garrett rushed to the bathroom. Vomiting up all he can, the sight of blood on his hand only made him feel more Ill. 'my future wife needs my help. I need to gain control of my own mind. Courtney needs my help. Courtney needs my help' slowing his breathing, Garrett flushed the toilet then scrubbed his hands clean.
'i need to move' as Courtney went to sit up Garrett spoke "no. Stay laying down. It will hurt you more" 'he did this and now he wants to care for me?' Courtney moved to lay down again. "You can not be moving. You are to rest until you are healed. I will tend to your needs" "yes Garrett" looking at her exposed body and the cum all over the front of her, Garrett ran his hand through his thick hair before he walked into the bathroom and grabbed two fresh cloths. Wetting both with warm water, Garrett walked back out. Removing Courtney's hand, Garret picked up the dirty cloth and placed a fresh one on her Vagina before cleaning up her stomach and chest. "I'm sorry courtney. I..I thought the wrong thing. I thought you had touched another sexually. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you. I didn't plan to take your rose so harshly. I have done damage to your lower region and you experienced intercourse in the worst way possible. You didn't deserve that pain or my words. Words can do a lot of damage to others and if you have taken them to heart, I do hope I can change your mind. I can't take back what I said or what I did. I do hope you can forgive me for it" Courtney laid silent as she kept her eyes closed. 'this pain is excruciating. Even if I wanted to move, I don't think I can' "can you take pain medication?" "Yes" "I will go get you some Panadol and a water" Garrett stood up and walked out of the room. Letting the tears fall from his deep dark eyes, Garrett walked to the kitchen. 'i hurt my future wife. I took her rose in the most unkind way and said words to her that she didn't deserve. I need communication from my future wife. I need her to know her thoughts and feelings. Her wants and needs. I know she is used to not speaking unless spoken to and I want to break that. A marriage should have communication and I want to make sure we are both clear so something like this never happens again' grabbing out two Panadol and a fresh bottle of water, Garrett walked back up stairs. Entering the room, Garrett spoke "Courtney I have two Panadol and a bottle of water for you. It has not been opened and the tablets were only pulled out a few minutes ago. My hands are also clean" 'that was strange. Why would he say that?' Courtney slowly sat up and took the bottle and pills. Placing the Panadol in her mouth, she then washed it down with the water. Placing the bottle on the bedside table, Garrett bent down In front of courtney. "You don't speak unless being spoken too and only answer questions?" "Yes" "I want that to change. For a marriage to work, there needs to be communication. I want you to speak freely. You need to be able to ask questions when you want to know something. You also need to be clear on what you are saying. I took your one worded answer wrongly and I would not like that to happen again. I want to know your thoughts and feelings. Your needs and wants. Without communication, it will make it difficult" 'he is giving me the freedom to speak' "okay I can do that" for the first time since they have met, Garrett showed a small smile. "You have ocd and mysophobia?" Garret showed a slight nod "yes. It's my daily struggle. I have been this way since a child. Do you have fears?" "I don't know. I haven't experienced much" "you said cooking, cleaning, farm work and massages. Was there anything else?" "Laundry and feeding the animals" "you never left the property?" "For school. I had not left for eight years" 'eight years in one place?' Garrett looked at the scar on courtneys shoulder. "how did that happen?" Courtney looked at the scar then back to Garrett "my mother was not pleased with the meal I had made. She used the pan I had just cooked the fish in and put it to my shoulder" Garrett clenched his hand "the one on your back?" "Claire put her curling iron on my skin as a warning not to take her hair towel out of the bathroom. I was told to grab all linen and take them to the laundry but she was not pleased" "she burnt you with a curling iron for doing a job you were told to do?" "Yes" Garrett looked at Courtneys face. A light scar sat along her jaw up to her ear. "That was a weapon?" "yes" "who did that to you?" "My father" "what weapon and why?" "My father had left his boots in the middle of the room. I had tripped on them when taking him an alcoholic beverage. The drink went all over the floor and I rushed to clean it up. He had used his steak knife and ripped my skin open due to spilling his drink" "that is not okay" Garrett put his head down "what I did was cruel. I'm no better than them. I should not have done that and now I have hurt you and taken your rose. Intercourse is not supposed to be that way. I acted out of anger when you did absolutely nothing wrong. I can't take back what I did. I feel ashamed at how I acted. Angry at myself for what I have done and quite upset for you. I did not bring you here to hurt you or upset you. I brought you here to have as my wife. A wife should be treated with care. She should be a companion not treated cruelly and disrespected" Courtney went to move but Garrett put his hand on her leg "you should not move" "I do need to go to the bathroom" Garrett showed worry "Courtney this may hurt" "if I hold it in, it could do damage to my bladder" Garrett immediately stood up and Courtney slowly did the same. 'this is going to hurt my future wife. I have already hurt her enough but I can't stop her from going to the bathroom'. Courtney slowly walked into the bathroom and lowered herself onto the toilet. Doing her business, it hurt a lot. 'i don't know how to fix this. It's not something I have had to fix before. How do I wipe without causing more pain. I don't think there is a way' grabbing some toilet paper, Courtney wiped downwards as she held in her pain. Slowly standing up, Courtney held the dirty cloth in her hand and put it in the washing basket before flushing the toilet and moved to the basin. Apply hand wash to her hands, Courtney scrubbed her hands then cleaned all the soap off with water before turning the tap off and wiped her hands as well as the tap. 'if Garrett has mysophobia, a mark on the tap will not be okay' as Courtney walked out, Garrett held out a fresh clean cloth and a bed shirt. "You can put clothes on but I don't think it will be okay for you to wear underwear right now" "you may be right. Thankyou" Courtney gently took the shirt and put it on then grabbed the cloth. "You should lay down. It will be less pain for you" "I will do that" "we can't sleep in here" Courtney looked at Garrett "the bed needs to be cleaned. I can't sleep in there" Courtney showed a slight nod.