Blue

Something bad has to happen before anything good can..

That's how I look at things.
My whole life... Something bad happens then something good... The ole Parker luck it seems like.

But these days I'm afraid... I'm afraid something good isn't coming, that my life will just you know burn out...

I miss you Gwen... I miss you so much.

Peter Parker.. the spectacular Spider-Man sitting in his room recording messages to his old lover.

He puts on his suit

And starts running from roof to roof and jumps out into the moon light and starts swinging.. this this does make me feel alive.. am I alive.

He jumps in the air. He spots a mugging he shoots two webs and launch's himself at the attacker he spins putting his two legs forward kicking him down. And webbing him up.

He jumps off again into the night swinging again.

Beep
Hello Peter says answering his phone.

PARKER WHERE ARE YOU RHINO IS DESTROYING CENTRAL PARK AND I NEED PICTURESSSS.

I'm awake now and sure Mr Jameson.

Why do I call him Mr. He doesn't respect me or Spider-Man.... Whatever Peter thinks.
He starts swinging towards central Park.

Yooooooooo horn head

The circus isn't till next week.
Peter says..

SPIDURMAAAAAN!! Rhino screams in a jersey accent. The man in in the giant mechanical rhino suit lifts a tree out of the ground and swings it at Spidey

Spidey jumps down rolls and dodges it he flips over it as it comes back around.
He grabs the other of the tree and swings it around throwing rhino back abit. I'm stronger then most people give me credit for Peter thinks.
He jumps up and shoots two webs and slams on rhinos chest. He flips through some settings on his web shooters and puts it on a acid he aims at the horn and shoots melting it as rhino tries to get away he grabs the horn and then slams it into his chest destroying the armor and then webs him up Rhino begins cussing him out but not before noting he didn't quip as much. Well that's a rough start Peter thinks and jumps and swings. He keeps swinging out of the park into the city when suddenly a blast of lighting destroys his web causing him to fall...

Miss me ..

Electro says firing on Spidey.

What is this bring a rhino to work day...

Boom electro starts firing on him ahhhhh agghhhhhh Peter screams...
Maybe I should give up.. or maybe Peter thinks. He shoots a blast of the acid webbing on electro's face who starts screaming. With his healing factor he should be able to fix that Peter thinks as he flips on to the fire hydrant next to him.

NOW IM PISSED electro screams as Peter rips open the hydrant and the water goes flying on to electro who starts screaming as his own ablities take him out.... Something's wrong Peter thinks..

Two down four to go
Peter thinks to him self
Something latches onto leg
Okay so this is happening
Peter screams as he gets flipped upside down and dragged off into the air

Feeling light headed

Vulture taunts as he slams Peter into buildings

Kravin the hunter is standing on the Chrysler building holding his spear aiming it him and throws it straight for Peter's chest...
Come on spider sense Peter says closing his eyes.
He opens them as holding the spear in between his hands right.

He cuts himself loose and then throws the spear into the vulture's giant wing pack

Vulture starts screaming and falling Spider-Man swings to the roof of the building next to the Chrysler, and swings the vulture into Kravin

They both scream colliding.
Pulling out a web cartridge Spider-Man throws it and it explodes all over them trapping them.. see ya chumps he says diving through the sky as the wind hits his makes wooooo!!! He screams swinging through the night sky.

On the empire state building he sees a man with for arms.

Ock he says silently swinging towards him.

So ocky where's old fishbowl?
Spidey says landing on top of the building.
Ock swings his arms at him called in sick he says as Peter dodges them

Okay Spider-Man your fighting a manic with four arms on top of a giant thumb tack shaped building.. how can things get worse He thinks

Boom

He looks up oh that's how suddenly he looks up and sees lightning and rain and starts swinging around the building firing web shoots at doc any chance you guys have a 6th member that can control the weather.

You're ruining everything Spider-Man! Otto says as lighting flashing around them.

Depsite what Jameson would have you believe the weather along with must things isn't my fault.
Lighting strikes the metal rod ripping Spider-Man's web and knocking Otto off the building...

Spider-Man rolls and shoots a web and swings onto the wall... He's not waking up...
He thinks watching his one time friend fall...

My life would be so much easier if he just hit the ground....

But with great power... Comes you know the thing he thinks to himself leaping off the building and driving

He fires two web lines at ock pulling him toward him he grabs doc's arm and shoots a web slowly them close to the ground and saving them both.... He falls to the ground on his knees you're welcome btws.

He throws a cartridge onto ocks body exploding webbing him down... I just need...

Five minuts
Peter says falling over.. he hears sirens he shoots a web and pulls himself up and jumps landing on a roof of a nearby building.. and slowly starts swinging back home....