Chapter 10

Halo guysssssss

its my birthday today!!!!!!! so I decided to release a chapter today

its might be short so bear with me please~~~~~~

little note: I know its not relateable at all but look at how damn fine Jimin is 

V's POV

As she left me, I seriously cannot control my tears and sobs uncontrollably. If anyone see me crying me like this, they'd called me p**sy but I don't care because I really want her back, my wife and my son. I want my family's back together. But I know it is really hard for her to accept me back. What I did back then was unforgiveable, but at least give me a chance. A chance to redeem myself, to make up for my mistakes.

I tried to stand and suddenly I almost fell but someone hold me from falling to the floor. There's Cole holding me and Hyera standing with her hands on her waist, looking like a mother ready to scold their kids.

"I heard what shits that you guys argued about and seriously, you guys are really messed up. I don't support what Haerin did now, but that doesn't mean that I support you either. And I have stayed with Haerin for like forever and what she said before were true. She have endured so many shits and hell-like experience after she left you - no, more like after you dumped her. I don't want to say you deserve it but that doesn't mean that I hate you either. I really want her to be happy, either with you or with someone else. So if you want her back, do your fucking best to console her, to take her back or do whatever fucking you want. But, if you don't want her back, stay the fuck away from them. I don't think I can speak politely like this with you again." with that, she walk away from them both.

"Trust her, when she said she speak politely, that's her way of her speaking politely. If she's being rude, she won't talk that much, her fist or her entire body would do the talk. Good luck mate, I support you tho" Cole said that while winking and pat his shoulder.

Third POV

V, who look so confused, try to rearrange his thought and think really hard, try to process whatever Hyera said to him just now. Cole already support him, ,meanwhile Hyera seems like 50/50, but he'd take it as support. But one word that make him angered. Someone else...... Someone else...... That word keep ringing inside his head and that's make him so mad at the thought of someone else would appear in their life. Like hell he'd let someone else take his wife and his kids away from him.Then he make his way to the toilet to wash his face. After he wipe his face and stride his way back to the venue, Ace running towards him with a big smile on his face then his smile turned into frown.

V's POV

"Daddy, did you cwy? Why youw eyes look so wed?" Ace asked him with a frown on his face. I don't want to sounds like p**sy so I just told him that maybe dust in his eyes and that's why his eyes look red. His son's face look like a confused baby bear and that's make him cute af. He really look like him when he's still kid and that really amazed him, like how in the world a baby resembled him so much. Then I pat his head and told him not to think too much about it and said that I'm okay. 

Then he showed me his little boxy smile, that's how Angel said it. She once told me that I have a boxy smile and that kind of smile is the cutest. I guess that our son inherited my boxy smile then. Then Ace ran towards his friend and enjoyed his birthday along his mama's friend.

When I saw them, I feel so grateful to her friends for staying with her and taking care of his wife when she's carrying their baby, when he's not by her side. If its not for them, his wife maybe would not be here and that thought really pained him. He feel so guilty yet he did not know how to redeem himself. But he would never give up. He really want and need his wife and their on back. He will do anything for them. With that thought, he kiss and  bid goodbye to his son and the others.

Alright, that's all for today.. I'm so sorry for the laaaaaaaate update. I promise I will do my best to make another chapter and post it ASAP..

Purple you guys, see ya ;)