Unpublished

Hello my friends, this story is discontinued but new people still seem to be finding it and reading it and I'm not sure why? It's not very good lol. So I decided to just unpublish it. I don't like it anymore and I don't like seeing it in my notifs, also if you decide to read the rewrite after reading this one, it gives big spoilers for it! Which makes me sad lol.

That being said, I am currently rewriting the story and I think you'll like it a lot better than this one! Plz go read that one instead! It's called "Sometimes Falling isn't Down."

And if you're not interested, that's cool too! No worries. Just go spend your time reading something better than this garbage lol

Once the rewrite is finished and published in it entirety I might republish this one, but until then it's staying tucked away for my eyes only.

If you read this story and enjoyed it, thank you!! I hope you'll read the rewrite and enjoy it even more!!

If you aren't a new reader and already read this story and are super attached to it for one reason or another, I'm leaving it up on Quotev if you're really desperate to read it again. If you're new, save yourself the trip and seriously just go read the rewrite lol it's a lot better.