Chapter 18 - Controlled

When the lights shined on Sparkle she closed her eyes and saw everyone from the ground more clearly! She then saw Darko using the powers of the gems and started flying! Darko was about to make a big ball of magic and was about to blast to Sparkle until...

Mistabella: WHOOOO HOOO!!! YEAH TAKE THAT YOU STUPID MONSTER!!!

The protectors had gasped that Sparkle's friends were here to rescue them! But just then Darko said...

Darko: Oh! Look, everyone! It's Sparkle's "back-up" team! Looks like I will be finishing these people who are interfering with my plans first!- but on the other hand, I will still go with Sparkle first...

Tayrin had seen this as the opportunity to jump in and save his sister so he jumped and used his magic to protect her but his powers were not enough so he ended up getting controlled his eyes are glowing red and his axe changed into a different colour

Sparkle Light: TAYRIN! NO!

Tayrin Light: GGGAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

He then got onto the ground and suddenly he awakes himself but he was controlled...

Darko: YES! YOUR BROTHER IS GONE! HAHAHA!!!

Sparkle cried but tries to hold back her tears because she knew there is hope for saving everyone!

The HS except for Briar and Leo: NO!

Darko then used the chest to almost kill Mistabella when got hit by her wing which made her lose her balance!

Mistabella: Uh oh! EVERYONE HOLD ON!!!!!!

The HS except and Keller: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

They had crashed into a big cage and Mistabella had gotten injured while Keller and the HS team just took cover using their powers... While their costumes were ruined.

Darko: HA! Now, time to control Sparkle and the-

Sparkle and the protectors are now missing when Darko started looking left and right Sparkle quickly held the chest plate and tried to take it off but he used the powers to push her away she used her hairmarks to get the crystal staff

She then used a magic spell which made the whole stage fly! Making the protectors handle on...