8

Chan could see it all over Hyunjins face. Fear, tiredness and a few other emotions. Felix looked no better, he seemed restless compared to Hyunjin though.

   Minho sat in his chair with a small sigh.

   "You okay?" Chan questioned the male.

   "Yeah, just a bit tired." Minho nodded.

   Chan nodded.

    "Sorry, Hyung I didn't get much sleep last night..." Hyunjin told his stylist.

    Chan and Minho looked over frowns on both their faces. Felix was looking at Hyunjin worried.

  "Is something going on with them?" Chan muttered.

   "Sadly, yes..." Minho said facing the mirror.

    "Argument?"

   "No... I am not sure exactly, what is happening between them." Minho sighed.

    Chan rest a hand on Minhos hand. The older could tell that it was bothering him.

    "They are each others safe place, I know that in the short time I have known them. Whatever it is, they will work it out." Chan tried to assure the younger.

    "I hope so, I hate when they aren't talking to each other." Minho pouted

     "What's up my dudes?" Chaeyoung beamed as she walked over.

   Minho jumped at his best friends sudden appearance.

  "Chae, you scared me.." Minho muttered.

  "Sorry, sorry. I would have been here earlier, but Mina wanted to come along to watch us film and she took a bit to get ready." Chaeyoung sighed sitting in her chair.

    Chaeyoung glanced over to the two males next to her, her brow raising when she saw their interlaced hands.

    "So, Chan you came to set yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked with a smile.

  "Oh, yeah I did. I wanted to bring Minho coffee." Chan nodded.

  "Chan, I swear to the all living dinosaur chicken nuggets if you move once more I am going to shove this make up brush so far up your ass you will taste it." Sana huffed.

    Chan stilled not wanting that to actually happen.

   Minho laughed a little and so did Chaeyoung.

   "I saw the post you made last night it was cute." Chaeyoung said.

    "We only took those photo because he panicked about a question I asked and he didn't want to answer." Minho stated.

   "I am: attacked. Damn Minho, the betrayal." Chan wiped a fake tear and quickly stood moving when he felt sanas glare.

    "So Chan is a panicked gay. Good to know." Chaeyoung laughed.

    "I am not a panicked gay. I am a semi confident and semi panicked pansexual." Chan corrected.

   "Still you panicked in some way." Minho said.

    "You aren't always confident Minho might I remind you." Mina said walking up to them.

   "No, please do not mention that." Minho whined.

   "Oh, now I need to know, what happened?" Chan asked.

   "The first movie that Chaeyoung and Minho did the male lead asked Minho on a date and it was gold his reaction. He couldn't stop fidgeting, blushing, he kept rambling, it was so cute, I had never seen Minho so flustered!" Mina cooed.

  "That sounds cute." Chan smiled squeezing Minho hand.

    "It was anything but cute. What was worse was that the day of the date I threw up twenty minutes before he arrived." Minho said with a grimace.

   "Okay, you guys need to go change." Sana said.

    They nodded and left to their individual changing rooms.

   Felix was distracted and Hyunjin could tell. The shorter male kept looking towards the set door as if patiently waiting for someone to walk through.

   "Lixie, it everything okay?" Hyunjin questioned softly.

  Felix pursed his lips and shook his head.

   "What's wrong?"

   The male simply grabbed the older hand and pulled him outside.

    It was a habit that all three of them had struggled with. However, Jisung had struggled with it a bit more. Smoking. All three of them had picked it up. First, Hyunjin, then Jisung, and lastly Felix.

    They only did it when stressed, but then they all stopped for the most part. Hyunjin still had some issues, but for the most part he quit. Jisung only did it when he was really stressed.

   Hyunjin sighed as he saw Jisung with a lit cigarette between his lips.

   "Stay here." Hyunjin muttered to Felix.

    Hyunjin walked up to the quokka-like male.

  "What's wrong Ji?" Hyunjin questioned quietly.

   "You know what is wrong." Jisung answered.

   Hyunjin sighed.

  "You were the same you know. When you first got those types of thoughts. You kept to yourself and pushed us away." Hyunjin said.

   Jisung flicked the Ash off the cigarette and glanced at Felix who looked worried.

  "It is a lot scarier with him. I don't like that he has those thoughts..." Jisung muttered.

   "Do you remember that apartment that we got when we turned 19? Too small for the three of us, but we still made it work." Hyunjin said.

   Jisung crushed the cigarette in the ashtray on the trashcan and threw it away.

   Felix shuffled up to the two and hugged Jisung.

   That it self was a stress relief.

   "The bed at the time wasn't big enough for all of us so one of us always slept on the floor next to bed." Jisung said running his hand up and down Felixs back.

   "We never wanted it to be Felix so it was always one of us." Hyunjin smiled.

   "But I never wanted you to alone so I always laid on top of your guys chests." Felix mumbled.

   "After the fifth time, however we came to the conclusion that you wouldn't stop unless we were all on the bed, so we rearranged the room. Pushed the bed against the wall and put padding on the floor just incase someone fell." Hyunjin said, threading his hand through Jisungs hair.

   "We never really fell and when someone did fall the other two would wake up and help the person who fell up." Jisung muttered.

   "Even though we aren't in that small apartment with that small bed, if you fall we will always be there to pick you up. That is what you do when you care and love someone." Hyunjin stated kissing both of the males on the cheek

   "That was cheesy." Felix whispered.

   "Deal with it, I love you." Hyunjin laughed a little.

   Felix giggled.

   "Kiss." Jisung said.

   "No, you have cigarette breath." Felix said.

   "Fine then kiss on the cheek." Jisung huffed.

   Felix leaned up a tiny bit and kissed the male on the cheek.

   "We have to get back in there and film are you coming?" Hyunjin questioned.

   Jisung nodded and held Felixs hand as they entered the set.

   Everything was fixed.