14. Pleasure

The blindfold was made of silk, emerald green in color which was said to be Draco's favorite.  And no, it wasn't because he was a Slytherin, it was because it was the color of Harry's eyes.  No other green would ever be able to come close to it, no matter how anyone tried to imitate it.  And those green eyes belonged to him, watched him, praised him, adored him.  And he in turn loved and adored them back.

When the jeans slid to the floor, Harry gave a small wave of the hand, removing Draco's socks and shoes, and he stood there in all his naked glory.  Except for the panties.  They were still on, and Harry was going to enjoy taking them off very slowly.

He leaned in and whispered in Draco's ear, "I'm going to carry you to the bed, don't be alarmed".  Draco swallowed and said, "I won't".

After laying Draco down softly, he stood back and admired the view.  Jesus Christ on a cross, this man was spectacular.  The muscles, the scars, the elegance of his figure, his cock, his long legs, everything was just gorgeous.  But what had caught Harry's attention, were the panties.  Draco had to have known that they would drive Harry insane, and thought that maybe that was the reason he wore them in the first place.

A bright neon orange, made of lace.  On the front, there was white ribbon embedded in the lace, that spelled out the word- Mine - and Harry couldn't agree more.  The straps were exceptionally skimpy and Harry had to wonder if Draco even felt it when he wore them, because they were so thin.  He licked his lips, and just looked at the man who was soon going to be underneath him.  

He removed his boxers slowly, and when he was completely naked, he climbed onto the bed and crawled his way towards Draco.  "You're beautiful Draco.  I will never tire of telling you that", he drawled, and then licked his husband on his hip just above the panty line.  Draco groaned at the heat from his tongue, and opened his legs wider.  "Harry", he said softly.

Harry knew what Draco wanted, and he would give it to him, but not yet.  He was going to make him fall apart first, and then remove the blindfold.  Draco loved watching Harry, it's almost what gave him power.  Knowing that his body drove the man wild, and the lustful look in his eyes made Draco want him more, but he couldn't enjoy that right now.  Because Harry had seen fit to take his sight away from him for a while.

Kneeling between Draco's legs, he gently ran his fingers over the legs right up to his inner thighs, making Draco tremble with want.  Feather touches along the outline of his cock, making him squirm and arch his back.  With his mouth open and his fists clenched into the bed covers, he made sounds that made Harry's cock twitch.

"Who do you belong to Draco?", came the raspy voice of the Alpha.  And Draco exhaled a shaky breath, hoping that Harry would touch him again.  Because he needed it and wanted it.  

"Please", he begged, licking his lips.

Again Harry traced the outline of his body with his fingertips, and in a threatening voice asked the question again.  "Who do you belong to Draco?".

"You.  Only you Harry.  Please..", he pleaded again, this time hoping for more than just a soft touch.  

Harry bent down and started licking his inner thighs, and then grazed his mouth over the panties to slowly torture the beautiful cock that was hidden underneath.  Voyeurism was a method of foreplay for them, and Harry knew that he could make Draco come just from breathing on his dick, but he didn't want to be that cruel.  He wanted to see his cock, and he most certainly wanted to taste it.

As if he had never had the pleasure.  Sucking onto a piece of flesh making the most beautiful bruise form, had Draco breathing quite heavily.  He wanted to be owned by Harry again and again and again, and Harry was only too willing to oblige.

Blowing softly on the skin where he had  made his mark, and with his hands under Draco's bum, he looked up now and then to see the look on his husband's face.  With his mouth open, and panting exquisitely, Harry smirked, knowing that he was being maybe a bit cruel.  And he had to keep reminding himself that this wasn't about him.  It was about Draco.  He was doing this for Draco.

He sat up on his knees, and started to remove the panties.  Draco lifted his arse to help him with the task, but Harry was intent on moving very slowly.  This had to be torture for his husband, but he would grant him release soon enough.  

Hissing in his breath at the sight underneath him, Harry was rock hard.  He so badly wanted to be inside his lover right now, but he held strong and firm, wanting to bring Draco to the brink of extreme pleasure before even thinking of himself.  Licking his cock from the base to the tip made Draco groan out loud and he brought his hands to rest on Harry's shoulders.  Strange that Harry hadn't thought to tie his hands back, but he was grateful that he could touch at least.  

With one hand, Harry gave his balls a light squeeze and they felt so soft, that he kissed them as well.  His hands on either side of Draco, grabbing him by the hips, he licked up a long stroke until his mouth was at the tip of his very refined cock, and blew on it.

"Oh gods Harry", he breathed.  A slow lick and then he would blow on the exact spot that he had wet with his tongue.  He did this for a while, his hands roaming and stroking the body that he already knew so well.  Lick and blow.  Lick and blow.  And Draco was going crazy.  He couldn't stand it anymore, and demanded that his husband please, "please can you just suck me off".

Without any further begging, Harry did just that.  He took the whole cock into his mouth, and groaned at the new taste of his Omega.  Draco had his hands in his hair now, and was pushing down gently, because he really needed to feel the friction, and wanted Harry to keep his cock in his mouth for longer than he was.  Harry obliged him.  And he knew he always would.

Trying to ignore his own throbbing erection, he kept on bobbing his head up and down in slow motion, and he started to rub himself against the sheet of the bed.  It felt glorious!  Some relief at last, but he didn't want to come like that.  He had other plans for his baby boy.  Still sucking on Draco, his tongue doing delicious things to the tip, Draco gripped his hair tightly and shouted out that he was going to come.  "Don't stop Harry, please don't stop", and he came down the throat of the Alpha.

White, hot and thick, and Harry kept swallowing all of him.  When Draco lay spent, Harry got to his knees again and waved his hand so that the blindfold could fall away.  And when he told Draco to look at him, he opened his eyes, and saw that Harry was fisting himself, getting ready to come all over his flat, smooth stomach.  He lay there and watched, and he was mesmerized.

Grunting out his orgasm, Harry came over his chest and his stomach, and when he was done, he rested one hand to the side of Draco's head and kissed him deeply.  Falling to the side, he lay limp, panting heavily, because that was quite the orgasm.  He didn't want to hurt Draco in any way, and wouldn't lie on top of him until Draco said that it was okay and he could.

"Merlin, you're beautiful", whispered Draco, making Harry blush.