ice-cream sunday k.nj*

Pussy eating
Food play
Degradation

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was a lovely sunday when you and namjoon decided you guys were gonna attempt to make ice-cream since,you guessed it,it was your favourite.

There was a lit of kissing, spanking and licking involved since you guys were known as the kinky couple of bts.

Namjoon took some of the heavy cream and condensed milk mixture grabbed your ass and opened your mouth letting the creamy mixture mixed with his saliva fall from his mouth into your mouth, making sure you swallowed it with a moan. He spanked your bare ass as we dont wear clothes at home and gave you a long kiss, making sure none of the saliva dripping onto your kneck got wasted.

You were not fat or unhealthy, you just had huge tits and a fat ass.

You guys ended up scrapping the ice-cream since Namjoon broke the machine trying to assemble it and took out 3 bars from the freezer.

Yours was melon, his was watermelon and the one he took out strawberry.

You- baby why did you take out 2 for yourself

Namjoon- its a surprise

You both made it into the room where you devoured your popsicle before teasingly asking

You-joonie what do yout think watermelon and honey melon taste like together

Namjoon- come here and you will find out

You placed yourself onto his lap and he took a long lick of his ice cream before sucking your tongue up and down creating saliva. Your tongues were sucking eachother and he took your ice cream and his placing it in the empty glass on the bed side.

What he did next surprised you.

He slowly started fucking your pussy with the strawberry popsicle he had, making you moan out loud at the feeling of the cold popsicle brush againt your wet pussy walls

You- oh namjoon keep on doing that

Namjoon- hmm fuck, dirty slut loves having anything shoved up her cunt

Slowly the popsicle started melting into your pussy you were gonna cum when namjoon pulled it out making you whine.

Namjoon- if you are gonna cum its gonna be on my mouth, now ride my fucking face bitch

You climbed onto his face and shoved your pussy onto his whole face covering him up, grinding your clit onto his nose whilst he tongie fucks the sugary substance out of your pussy.

You- namjoon im gonna cum

And you did squirting onto his whole face. He was drowning in pussy juice and he loved it.

Namjoon- mmmm, my favourite type of strawberries of cream, now jump on that cock and ride it ass facing me so I can see it clap on my torso.

The end