edge williams:

FULL NAME: edge williams

D.O.B: unknown

Age: unknown

Planet: unknown

Occupation: former member of zulu fireteam during the 60 year war ace pilot now unidad sas top ace pilot Ribgeback 1

Family:

None

Relationships: lala deviluke

(Childhood friend girlfriend later on married)

Special powers abilities:

Like other arcadians Rourke raizo jason & Scott (arcadian holocaust) breath in space underwater live immortality age breath & immune under lava ki blasts & shinning master form

Weaknesses: he takes damage his healing factor is slow when in a situation like that

" i really don't have much to say about my life. "

Quick origin:

Edge Williams is a former apprentice to Rourke lang. One of the oldest members of zulu fireteam. Edge left the team transfer to unidad sas.

Unfortunate there has been no records of him regarding his past 60 year war & after. (Sas are like ONI from Halo) edge is seen during the unidad sas vs Hannibal war till task force 1.

However before that incident edge crashed on planet deviluke. Lala was a elementary age at the time found him. She nursed him back to health instead of using him as test subject to her inventions.

She & her kind knew the existence of u.d.f. & his alien kind. Arcadian wolf aliens gid admired them as legends he wanted to spar someday.

Edge left the planet & made a promise to lala he'll return to her & Marry her someday. After the evacuation of sas main base edge & other final echo squad reside on earth established a new base of operations in sainan.

Lala now a teenager reunited edge after escape her planet to earth. Gid did not want to rush the wedding. Eventually they will.

Even though the death of rick flagger took a big blow to final echo's 3 man ace squadron ridgeback squad. Edge will still continue to fly shoot & fight on ground. He'll do whatever it takes to save the universe again like he & many others back in the 60 year war.

Next character yume martin

Later