❤︎︎ Winter sleepovers ❤︎︎ (12/19/69)

~Recap what happened last time~

"Tsukasa, will your parents be fine if you guys staying and not go to school tomorrow?" "Oh yea, It will be fine! Me and Amane ask them already." I said with a close eye smile. Yumi looked happy and hugged me. "Yay! You're staying!!" She said. I hugged her back smiling at her.

~Recap over~

Author-Kun's pov:
It's a friday morning and it's very cold. You and Amane are sleeping together peacefully. Today was the last day of school until winter break. But you and Amane won't be going today due to guys sleeping. It was already passed the time school started. Amane and Tsukasa parents are fine with this because they already ask them if they can stay over. So it continues..

Y/n's pov:
I woke up to something holding me. I turn back to see.. "AMANE?!" He woke up to a jump and looked at me. "Oh. Hey Y/n-"

....

"AHHHHHH!! I'M SORRY Y/N!" We both look each other blushing and turning really red and went to the end of both sides of the bed. He hold his hand to his mouth, so did I. Next thing we heard is the door opening. "Oh! Y/n, Amane! Seems like you guys are awake!" It's my.. mom.. "MOM!!!" I yell. "What? I was just waking you guys up for breakfast!" She closes the door and it was quiet. We sighed and calmed down. I noticed that Amane was still wear his uniform. "Amane, you have the change" I say walking to my dresser. I got some clothes for him and told him to change in my bathroom. I waited for him then when he was done, we went downstairs.

Amane's pov:
We walked downstairs and saw everyone at the table. "Amane!!" Tsuaksa said as he ran up to me to hug me. "H-hey Tsukasa." "So~ Y/n, Amane, how was your night?~" Yumi said with a smirk on her face. "YUMI!!! ITS NOT LIKE THAT" Y/n said blushing even more. "Yea, sure" She said continue to eat her breakfast with Tsuaksa. Me and Y/n sat down to also eat breakfast. We started talking then Y/n's Mom said bye to us before she left. So it was quiet once more.

"Umm Amane."

"Yea? What is it?"

"Do you.. Have a crush on anybody?"

"U-Umm.. No, not really."

Y/n sighed and put the plates in the sink.

"I'll be back Amane!"

She said running upstairs. It was quiet so I just put my head on the table. Then Tsukasa tapped my shoulder.

"Amane! Look what Yumi made for me!" I look at him and it's a necklace with his name on it with a heart. "That's nice Tsu." "I know right!!" He went back to making bracelets and necklaces with Yumi. Thenn Y/n came back with something in her hand. "Amane I wanted to give you this.." She was looking down with a pinkish red blush on her face handing me something. "I-It's a friendship bracelet I made that I wanted to give to you." "O-Oh! Thank you Y/N." I took the bracelet and took a look at it. It had my name and a rocket ship on it!!

Y/n's pov:
I look up at Amane to see stars in his eyes. He looked like he really liked it. "Thank you Y/n!! He ran and hug me. "Oh it's no problem A-Amane." I slowly calm down and hug him back.

-2 hours later-

"Amane!!!! Hurry up!!!" "I'm coming! Just wait!!" "Hey Y/n, When is your boyfriend going to get ready?" "When is YOUR boyfriend going to stop yelling for his brother?" "Shut up Y/n- He is not my boyfriend.." "Then why did you and him play the pocky game last night?" "Because he said he never tried it before and he wanted to do it with me." "Yea sure." "Then why we're you and Amane sleeping together?" "We just fell asleep that's all." "Yea sure." " you don't ever shut up, huh Yumi?" "Nope!" "And your my sister.." "Shut up Y/n." "Hey, hey, hey! stop fighting girls!" Tsukasa said moving between of us with his arms out. Then that's when Amane came down. "Finally Amane!! You took forever!" "Sorry Tsukasa." "Ok let's go guys!"

- 10 minutes later -

Author-Kun's pov:
10 minutes later and they make it to the corner store. They went to the section with sweets, Tsukasa and Yumi got a hand full of sweets. Amane got Donuts and Y/N got a soda with her sweets. They went up to the front to pay for their sweets and left. They all each had their own bags to carry their stuff. Tsukasa and Yumi were talking (very loud like always) about whatever while Amane and Y/N were just walking by each other in silence. Amane's hands were freezing so he decided to hold Y/N's hand while turning red a bit. Y/N jumped a bit and looked at Amane he turned more redder. They also blushed a bit but didn't say anything. She got closer to him and rested their head on the choppy handed boy's shoulder.

word count 873