PART-4 WISHING TO GET THE GUTS

Hey its shreya here.

Welcome to desperate to become one

Kanwar dried his hairs and went to sleep on his side of bed

Kanwar dried his hairs and went to sleep on his side of bed... They are married so they share bed.

Next day (morning)

Kd and Alice both had their work scheduled so they had breakfast and left for their respective works.

*KD'S POV *

I thought of holding her waist and pulling her on me to make her sit on my lap but it is not that easy.. I am nervous and shy for very first time in my whole life... I wish I got the guts of last night again . .. But alas I can't.

*POV ENDS*

*back to story*

At the shoot place Kd just entered and went inside his room as he have to change for his look but still he can't forget yesterday's night and the intimacy and those touches...

He regret not building their relationship like that of a normal couple but he still can't compromise with his passion..

He got back to his work

*ALICE'S POV*

I had important meeting today which I can't skip so I hid my hickey perfectly with the help of my makeup .

I can sence that Mr. Dhillon is finally talking a little step on this relationship but what is hard to believe is that he will get some time for me coz he is always busy. I am not sure if it was the heat of the moment or he literally meant starting our relationship...

Yes, I am still busy in Yesterday's night and those intimate touches

*AT NIGHT*

I returned back home totally exhausted coz the ad was to be shot today only!! I reached my place and turned on the lights..

My hubby was waiting for me. He asked "did you had ur dinner" To which I told him that " I have already eaten and I had an ad shoot due to which I am late " I even informed him that my phones battery died.

He was worried for me but he didn't showed much.. He went on to his work and started working again.

*POV ENDS*

2 weeks passed and our lovely kdice were getting more desperate to spend some intimate moments but they were not getting time for that .

★★ALICE'S POV★★

My hot hubby is trying so hard to build our relationship.. Lol I am being very hard on him coz he is behaving so cute and sweet while trying to impress me. He is really trying hard from his side to spend more time with me and often takes me out too on golgappa, chat, ice-cream and chocolate dates.

Well we r going on  choco ice-cream date again but this time I promised to treat him.

"Are u ready Alice?" Kanwar asked while watching his hand watch impatiently.

"Coming " "Just a min" I replied while looking for my phone. Once I got it I went out

OHHH!!! MY GOD HE IS  LOOKING DAMN HANDSOME AS ALWAYS HIS DARK BLACK EYES, THOSE LIGHT RUBY COLORED LIPS👄, SHARPE JAW LINE, POINTED NOSE. OHH..LORD !! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY DONKEY LIKE HANDSOME HUBBY?
PLZ HELP ME.

Kd took out his car.. I sat inside and he started driving.. We went to nearby ice-cream parlor.
I was getting to buy it but he me to sit and chill he will get his favorite by himself and I let him go. After few min he came back only with one and handed that to me with a smile which never left him face. Uff his killer smile.

"Aren't you eating one? " I asked being surprised.

"I will.. But first you eat.. " He stated while he started his car and we r again going back home.. I asked him what is wrong but he didn't responded much...

I offered him mine but he denied and before it melts I finished my ice-cream.

Until I finished we were back to the house and he perked car. I tried opening door of car and going out of it but they r locked.

I asked him to open the gate but he just smiled and asked where is his treat?
With a smirk😏

"I told you to get one for yourself then y you didn't got one? " I said sounding offended.

AFTER THIS HE DID SOMETHING WHICH MADE MY CHEEKS FLUSHED😳 LISTENING HIM AND BY HIS DID AND I LOOKED DOWN FEELING SHY 🙈

___________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED..

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE REASON OF A BLUSHING😳 ALICE ?
THEN KEEP READING AND VOTING AND FOLLOWING ME.

COMMENT IF U GUYS R LIKING IT

THANK YOU

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

** GOALS - 7 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS IN THIS CHAPY FOR NEXT PART **

PLZ FOLLOW ME TO SUPPORT ME

‡‡ 791+ WORD AND LOTS OF MY EFFORTS ‡‡