07. Identity

Yeosang takes off his shirt with the help of the younger male before he starts to kiss him again. Yeosang pulls his pants down, not being able to control himself. He slowly takes off Jongho's clothes as well and gets completely on the bed.

"Are you okay with this?" Yeosang asks and the younger male nods

Yeosang starts to aggressively kiss Jongho's neck while gripping his hair. Jongho moans loudly sending pleasure signals to the older male. Yeosang removes his boxers revealing his member. Jongho couldn't think of anything else in that moment, he wanted Yeosang so badly. He wanted to feel loved for the first time in his life. He barely felt like he had a life. He felt it was time for him to control his own life and make his own decisions. Little did he know that his brother always knows what's best for him.

Yeosang prepares Jongho with the lube before inserting into him.

"ahh" Jongho groans in slight pain "why does this kinda hurt?" he says closing one eye and keeping the other open.

"it's not supposed to" Yeosang says laughing

"really?" Jongho was confused and frankly a bit frightened

"Maybe because it's your first time"

"you think that's why?" Jongho groans

"yeah...don't worry, it'll feel great once your accustomed to it" Yeosang, in that moment, forgot any other reason to why he was with the younger male. He just knew that tonight, he had to make him feel special.

Jongho blushes and moans loudly as Yeosang thrusts in and out of him.

The night was filled with moans coming from both males, until Yeosang reaches his limit and comes inside the younger male. He didn't expect to be turned on as much as he was.

Though the next day was the weekend, Yeosang had a-lot to do. He looks to the side and Jongho was fast asleep. He decided that he shouldn't overthink and just sleep.

On the other hand, William is worried as he doesn't hear back from Robert and he's not picking up his phone either. He wanted to call San, but was so afraid of death, that he couldn't get himself to do it, so he just decided to track Robert's phone. He found the location, but decided he'd search tomorrow, since it was getting late.

• • • •

San was at the office, still working on his fathers case. He wondered where Robert was, since he only saw William.

"Where's Robert?" San asks

"Not sure" William lied

"well he better have a good excuse tomorrow"

"any leads on the case" William asks

"sadly no," San sighs "I can't find him or his son, i'm so stressed" he rubs his temples as he scrolled deep somewhere random on the internet. He looks in disbelief "fuck" he says out loud

• • • •

On Hongjoong's end,

His phone starts to ring and he picks it up.

"Hey Hongjoong" Yunho says through the phone

"yeah?"

"your father wants to see you" Yunho tries to say strictly, but it comes out soft

"gimme that" the phone gets snatched by Mingi "hey Hongjoong, you're father wants to talk to you"