{°Character info°}

_____[Y/n] [L/n]______

_Origin:_

*The first ever butterfly hybrid introduced in the society.*

×××

_Personality:_

*A social butterfly that is filled with sympathy, although she can be a bit naive her persona can sometimes sting like an ants bite if angered is a bit independent but will ask for help if needed, she is quite intelligent. Oh did I mention that she sometimes act like Tony? No? Sorry then. *

×××

_Appearance:_

*Imagine her with soft butterfly wings that has [F/c] and
[Sf/c] outlines.*

×××

_Abilities: _

*She can fly though her wings are easy to tear much like butterflies, but it can still be healed, and instead of tasting when she touches a person she feels what emotion their feeling,can communicate with other butterflies, and grow or manipulate plants, moves gracefully as a butterfly.*

*In her human form her wings, basically retract making it disappear, making her look practically normal.*

×××

_Weapon/s_

A special watch, that contains your personal Ai named [Ai/n] and it's also where a [F/c] umbrella that can block attacks and can shift into a sword or shoot bullets is stored.

[*Know the umbrella in 'Kingsman: The secret service' yeah it's somewhat like that.*]

×××

_Background:_

*She was found by Tony Stark when she was an infant, on his doorstep with a note stating her name and lastname. Although the note itself did not state where or what happened to her parent/s, the person who delivered her was nowhere to be seen. After doing a full research on looking for the infants lastname, her parent/s was reported deceased a day later. Taking the responsibility of being her guardian, Tony Stark took custody of the infant as his daughter but deciding to let the infant keep her full name.*

~~~

[*Ps. I do not own any of the characters used in this story, though if you don't mind Tony Stark shall be alive in this story and some young justice members age will either be decreased or increased.|I may also be adding some other characters in the future|*]