Chapter 13

The boys took a closer look at where Luffy was and Smoker/Oliver panicked and said "Hey Lulu come here.."

"Why?" Luffy asked. "Because the wall doesn't belong to us and someone might get sad if they see you sitting on their wall.."

Luffy was obviously thinking hard and said "Okay! Just let me go save that guy real quick!" Luffy ran to a green haired man.

Luffy's brothers jumped the wall and chased after him and they could only watch as he untied the famous pirate hunter Roanoa Zoro.

"There! Now you can be free like a pirate!" Luffy cheered happily.

Zoro looked at him and said "Kid you've made a mistake and you've ruined my bet!" "How?" "I was supposed to stay tied here for a month! I only had one week left! Not to mention I'm a pirate hunter!" "Oh.."

Smoker/Oliver walked up to Zoro and bowed. "I am deeply sorry for my baby brother..he just likes to help people..." Zoro gave him a nod and said "That's okay now run before the marines get here.."

Luffy grabbed Zoro's arm when they ran and once they made it to the ship his brother's saw Zoro looking upset.

"Why are you so upset didn't you want to come?" Shanks asked. "No I didn't! This monkey of yours dragged me here!" Zoro growled.

(I hope this is okay for now, bye!)