02

"Hyuckie Breakfast is ready." Donghyuck's mom called him out from the kitchen.

Donghyuck hurriedly made his way towards the Kitchen and sat down, eating his breakfast without any delay.

"Eat slowly Hyuck." Donghyuck's dad told his son who's cheeks were now puffed up.

Donghyuck shook his head, his mouth too full to reply. He drank his milk and then after swallowing his food took his bag and hurriedly placed a kiss on his mom's cheek and hugged his dad before bidding his goodbye.

"Bye Mom Bye Dad I love you."

After Donghyuck left, his mom shook her head and sighed,"I can't believe my baby is going to graduate soon."

Donghyuck's dad smiled and placed a hand on his wife's shoulder."Our Hyuck is a grown up now."

>>

"Hey Mark." Taeyong greeted the younger as he saw Minhyung and Jaehyun waiting in the entrance of the University.

"Hey hyung how have you been?" Minhyung replied with a smile as the older stood beside Jaehyun.

"Been doing great. By the way you're all dressed up, came here to seduce someone?" Taeyong teased Minhyung as he saw the younger being all dressed up.

Minhyung shyly smiled. Off course he was here to see someone and if possible talk to him?

"Hello?I'm here too." Jaehyun pouted as he seems to be invisible in front of the two.

"Aww someone needs attention?" Taeyong patted Jaehyun's head.

"I should have forced Johnny Hyung to come." Minhyung sighed at the couple being all lovey dovey.

"Speaking of Johnny where is he?" Taeyong asked as he found that the giant of the group was missing.

"Date with his Thai boyfriend." Jaehyun replied and snaked his hand on his boyfriend's waist. Taeyong removed his boyfriend's hand reminding him that they were inside the campus, moreover he was a professor of this University, he was known by students.

"All right we'll be heading now." Taeyong said but before leaving he leaned forward and whispered on Minhyung's ear,"Stall number 127. All the best."

>>

Minhyung walked past the different stalls as he searched for a specific stall. As the number started nearing he could feel his heartbeat racing.

Should I go back home? No! I've come too far to return back.

125....126.......127

Minhyung stopped Infront of a particular stall and his heart skipped a beat as he saw a particular someone whom he had been wanting to see.

Donghyuck's class had opened up a food stall and he was the Waiter. He was dressed up in black from head to toe. Even though the clothes he was wearing were dark shade his soft features didn't make him look intimidating at all.

Minhyung's heart softened as he saw the younger giving a small smile whenever he would be handing out the orders.

He walked towards the stall and stopped as his eyes locked with the younger's. Donghyuck looked away and spoke in a small voice," May I have your order please?"

That's when Minhyung came back to his senses, he faked a cough and replied as normal as he could ," Oh umm.. waffles with icecream please."

Donghyuck nodded and turned back, telling the order to his classmates who were in charge of cooking.

Minhyung stole secret glances at the boy as he waited for his order. Was it even real? It was too good to be real. It was his first time hearing Donghyuck's voice and it was sweeter than he expected it to be.

His existence itself is cute!

"Here's your order." Donghyuck handed out the package and as Minhyung took it their hands touched. Though it was merely for 2-3  seconds Minhyung could notice how soft Donghyuck's hands were. Minhyung felt a wave of heat gushing through his body due to the contact.

It's too dangerous to stay here!

Minhyung hurriedly payed and left the spot though he wished to capture Donghyuck's smile. It was just too adorable.

Once the older left, the younger glanced at him and thought that the older looked very familiar.

Minhyung visited the younger on the second day of their festival too. Even though nothing really progressed between them , seeing the younger alone was enough for Minhyung.

The spring festival ended and soon after the final exams approached. Minhyung would secretly watch Donghyuck entering the university while rooting for him in his heart. The younger being unaware of the immense love poured on him by a certain someone, gave his exams well. The long awaited Graduation day came and Donghyuck got graduated with very good marks.

Minhyung too was present on his graduation day, just that he watched the younger from afar.

Donghyuck had this very adorable smile on his face as he saw his parents approaching him with bouquets containing his favourite flowers. Minhyung cooed at the younger for he looked so cute.

So adorable! When will you be mine?