First Day

"treet, treet, treet, treet"

A noise from digital clock show that it's already 6.00 a.m. 'Ugh... so loud. It's morning already, sigh. Just give me five more minutes'. Just as I closed my eyes, my mom banging on my door.

"Sam!, You better get up from your bed or I will whoop you ass". My mom said while entering my room.

"But mom..., I'm really tired today, can't I take a day off?". I beg while making a puppy eyes.

"Why are you so lazy?, you know, when I was a kid, I used to swim through a river, climbing on the mountain, and fight a lion on a snowy day just to go to school". Said my mom.

"Here we go again with the same bullshits". That word suddenly slips from my mouth.

"What you just say young man?". My mom look at me with her scary eyes, it's too scary that it doesn't look like eyes anymore.

"Mom I-". I can't even end my words and mom already throw her slipper using her telekinesis.

"Don't talk back to me". Yes, of course, mom, with her logic.

This, is how my day started.

Hi, my name is Sam, Sam Andelton.
I'm 16, and have three more siblings. First my older sister, Sarah. She is 17, smart and kind, but really firm, her super power is mind reading. So I really need to be careful infront of her, because she might know my secrets ( ̄ヘ ̄;).

And my other two siblings, also a girl, and they are twins. Sofi and Sofia, 10 years old, because of their same appearance, Sofi need to wear red colour, and Sofia purple so we can differentiate between them. But they like to pull out a pranks sometimes.

Sofi's power, she can change her body shape into other people for five minutes from touching them , what unic about her power is, she can also use the power of someone she shape herself to, but she will only have a quarter of the original power.

Meanwhile, Sophia have a power to change her body into any animal she want, or more specific, she can change her body into any creature that she can thinks of in her mind, including something that doesn't exist or her imagination, but can not change her body into someone. Just like Sofi's, her power only last 5 minutes, but all of my siblings have a really cool power right? Okay, moving on.

That scary woman that we just saw, is my mom, Mary. She used to be so famous. She is one of the strongest hero in this town. Her power, as we know, is telekinesis.

But my dad... I have never met my dad. His name is Jack. For me, he is mysterious. He died when I still a newborn. Mom said that he died while trying to save people's lives. That's the only thing I know about my dad. And that's it, nothing more. I don't know, maybe he's gone while buying some milk. It's okay, I have never know him, so I don't really feel sad. But still, I get a little bit jealous when I see people with their dad. Okay, enough story about my dad.

Today, is the first day of school. I'm get-(got interrupted by reader/you). Yes, what do you want? What?You guys want to know about my super power? Sure,but not now, it's a surprise for you. Okay, where are we? Oh yea-. I'm getting ready to go to school. I dont like it when people staring at me while I enter my classroom, so I decided to skip my breakfast to come early.

As I'm stepping out of the door, I got a goosebumps. Something is wrong. I can feel it. I think I just forgot something really really really important, what is it?. Hmmmmm, oh- I forgot about my mom, she have been staring at me for a while now. I bet she is really angry right now. I think I have no choice, but to eat my breakfast. Mission failed (〒﹏〒).

After I ate the fried rice(yes fried rice, I'm half Asian), I kiss my mom on her cheeks and started to running while drinking my coffee to the school. While I'm running, enjoying the scene, suddenly there is a face in front of me.

"Wow, you are really slow, Sam. Even my hamster faster than you"

"Ha ha, so funny Jam. You should be grateful that you have that power". This is my best friend, and my only friend. His name is Jamie Johnson, people usually call him JJ, but I call him Jam. He is kind of popular, with his handsome face, but somehow, I am his best friend. His power is super speed.

"Even without my super power you will still be slower than me". Said Jam.

"Yeah, you're right". He is right. I'm a little bit fat. Because of that, I'm really slow.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay, I'm just joking". He said, worried.

"It's fine". Yeah, I don't feel sad about it anymore. I'm used to it.

"This is the first day of school, don't you feel excited". Said Jam while jumping.

"NOO!, Not at all. Infact, I hope I can graduate today". Yeah, I hate school, I got stressed from bully and homework, it's just, school is not a right place for me, okay.

"Eeehh, but, don't you missed Jessica?". Said Jam while smirking at me.

I jumped a little bit when I heard that. My face turning red. Jessica Lopez is my crush, everyone in the school know that I like her. This is one of the reasons why I hate school. Jessica is the popular girl of the school. She is really beautiful and rich. So, for a loser like me liking her is so wrong.

"Jam, you know that I don't like to talk about this". Said me pouting.

"Ha Ha Ha, I know, I know, but maybe you will get a chance this year, who knows, in the horoscope that I read, something crazy gonna happen this year". Laughed Jam.

"In my dreams".

As we talking and talking, without us realize, we are at the school gate. We enter the school building, and there's so many students in the hallway, after a long way of hell, we finally get infront of our locker.

"So, today we have physic, and math, lucky me....". While I mumbling to myself, someone pushed me from my back into my locker. He is the last guy I want to meet today, my bully.

"Ben, please let me go, this is the first day of school". I'm begging, it's not like he's gonna give me any chance.

"You are lucky that I'm in a good mood today". Said Ben, leaving me.

What the heck was that? Ben Williams, the number one bully in the highschool, the leader of a soccer team, the most popular guy in highschool, didn't bully me. He's one of the reasons why I hate school. Maybe Jam was right, things gonna get crazier this year.

After I take what I need, I go to my class and sit at my table, my classmates look at me for a moment, and then getting back to their business. At that time, all people in the classroom talking like crazy. They whispering, talking and screaming in excitement. I'm so confused, what happened? At that very time, the one and only one, Jessica Lopez, enter my classroom.

'What she's doing here?'. I thought. I can't control my heart beat, my face got redder and redder. Suddenly, all people in my classroom staring at me, why? Because at that time, my skin become transparent, slowly fade into the thin air, leaving my clothes floating.

SURPRISE!! This is my super power, invisible, cool right. But, it only works infront of my crush.