The dream boy

Imagine...
Your in school running late for your class.
your in hurry you bump into the popular football jock .
You shout " sorry"as you start to run off but he pulls you back and says "a sorry won't do anything " he pulls you in for a kiss .
But the bell rings ! "Ugh I'm late for class " you say running to your history class .
Later on your thinking why did he do that he's never noticed you before . *probably just a dare * you thought .shaking off the fact that he could actually like you .the bell rings for home time and you get up to leave but someone stops you ,a deep voice comes out and says " I never got my kiss" in a flirty way .
"A-and you never will " you say back with a sharp tone as you walk away .
You get home that night and you can only think about him .your mum senses your heartache and says " boy trouble's"
" uh - umm - no " you say back stammering
"Oooo Who is he?! " your mum asked
"The cutest football jock I've ever seen " you say with a dreamy look on your face .
Your dad walks in "boys ! We've had this talk to boys until your 31"
"Dad!" You shout back
"Boys these days only up to mischief "he says in an angry tone
"But he's different " you say trying to defend him
" until he's not!" Your dad shouts
You run to your room debating your feelings towards him.
You fell asleep crying .
The next day your dad acts like nothing happened and you do the same even though you remember everything...
At school everything was normal and your dream boy didn't even notice you .
You walk up to him and say " hey want that kiss now"
He says " ew no I would never kiss you "
You were so upset but understood :(
Turns out It was all a dream and your dream boy never talked to you again.

What a happy ending , hope you enjoyed :)