Love

"Were you done with whatever you wanted to do in Los Angeles?" Lydia asked when she walked into Ryan's room quietly.

"Yeah" Ryan answered and moved away from the mirror and sat on his bed.

"Are you okay?" Lydia asked sitting next to him as she slide her hands in his.

"Yeah" he said and then moved his hands away from lydia's. Lydia frowned and asked.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Ryan stood up again and sighed, his hands in his pockets.

"You need to... You need to stop Lydia"

Lydia eyebrows arched "stop what?"

Ryan felt uncomfortable, he didn't want to put an end to it but he didn't know what to do either, he was in such a delima.

"You can't keep doing this"

"Oh my God Ryan look at me, what the hell are you talking about?"

Ryan turned around slowly, he was avoiding eye contact and his eyes were red "You make me happy..." Lydia smiled pleased but confused "I can't do this"

"Do what? Ryan you are scaring me, can you just talk?"

Ryan suddenly knelt in front of Lydia, held her shoulder and yelled "you are beautiful Lydia, have you seen you? You are amazing and lovable, you make feel peace and I haven't felt that for a long time, I can't do it because I can't fall in love with you, I can't...!" Ryan paused and lowered his tone "I'm gonna hurt you"

Lydia lips parted, she wanted to speak but she couldn't, Ryan leaned in and rest his head in her chest "I can't stop myself from falling for you"he whispered.

Lydia closed her eyes while tears run down her cheeks, she saw her superior standing before them but he did nothing and evanesce. Lydia's heart started beating faster and Ryan could hear, he raised his head and looked into Lydia's eyes, she was crying hard.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry, I'm sorry babe... I'm sorry" he said and leaned down to kiss her, he wrapped his hands around her waist, Lydia kissed him back passionately, showing how she needed his touch all over her.

She wanted to show him how much she was in pain as she dugged her hand in his back, she laid on the bed and made him lean on her, they kissed hard, fast and roughly. Ryan felt pain and desire, he couldn't help but feel so much love and hurt at the same time, he expressed his emotions on Lydia's body, he took off her clothes and she took his off too hastenly.

Ryan wanted to make love to her passionately, he moved away a little and reached for his phone, he turned his speaker on and played Feel again by Kina. He walked back to her slowly and quietly, Lydia looked into his eyes, sitting up slowly, she grabbed his neck and kissed him as beads of tears ran down her cheeks. Ryan felt her warm body on his as tears ran down his eyes, Lydia touched his cheek, felt the water in her hands as she cleaned it slowly and caressed his cheeks down his neck, their body quivering and their breath hyperventilating, they pulled each other tightly as their lips parted and moans escaped them at every touch and every action.

Ryan placed a feather kiss on her chin then down to her neck, he caressed her cheek with his and kissed her ear, Lydia moaned at the comforting sensation, he slide his hands down from her laps down to her hips and raised her legs, he kissed her nipple tenderly and as Lydia felt his lips on her skin, she craved for him desperately, she raised her hips impatiently. Ryan kissed her stomach and then down to her center, he made his tongue do the job his groin was meant to do, Lydia moaned and grabbed the sheets to control herself from doing anything, she moaned louder as his teeth abrasively moved on her clit.

But she couldn't restrain herself, she sat up and pulled Ryan closer to her, ensnared in the sizzling moment, she kissed his neck and laid her hands by the sides of his waist tenderly then slowly she slide her fingers up to his neck and dug her hands in his hair while Ryan kissed her neck and massage her boobs softly. Lydia was driving Ryan crazy he wanted her to do more to him, he wanted her to imprint all her love in him.

Lydia slide her hands on his abs and up to his chest, she bent her head and kissed his chest softly, Ryan felt strange tingles in head as his lips parted, Lydia kissed Ryan's nipples and this made Ryan moan loudly, the sensation ran vivaciously through his veins, he pushed her and she laid on the bend, Ryan bent slowly and maintained eye contact, the aura oozing around them became intense, Ryan kissed Lydia passionately and then thrusted himself into her making Lydia grunt and moan at the same time. The music seemed to set the mood up as it made them gush at every tingles as they both kept whispering to each other.

Ryan whispered to her "surrender Lydia... Surrender"

"Take me... please" Lydia whispered back, her voice shaking as her lips parted

Ryan went slowly caressed every part of lydia's body his hands could reach and so did Lydia, he raised her legs higher and went in and out faster and he repeated that until the pleasure took over. Lydia felt so much ecstasy she became weak after Ryan released himself.

They freshened up, laid back on the bed and cuddled quietly as the music continued playing.

Mrs Boston knocked on the door later and told them to come down to eat.

Lora kept talking about her experience at the church but Ryan and Lydia just kept smiling and didn't say anything while they ate. Lora noticed how Lydia was trying to make the situation less awkward so she kept quiet.

Lora knew Ryan was scared, she saw how he behave around Lydia while they were on the plane, she knew he was scared of falling for her.