The Hashira

You've spent a couple months training with Tengen and you successfully became a hashira. It was indeed difficult but you knew how to power through pain pretty well. The Kakashi gave you your uniform and Tengen gave you a special haori, it was purple at the tips and light blue on the base. " Thanks Tengen" you said with a small smile. He said there was need for formality around him seeing as he saw you as

You are now with the other 9 hashira. " Hello my children." A man with bandages over his face said "welcome home master" the other 9 said. "who might this be the man asked pointing at you. "I am Ashiko Azai" you said while bowing. "Nice to meet you Ashiko, I am Oyakata." you shook your head.

You were getting to know the others and their breathing styles. "Ashiko, What's that scar on your face?" Mitsuri asked everyone was staring at you now it made you feel sorta uncomfortable but you could bear with it. "Uhm, I fell down on my way here hehe." you lied and scratched your neck. Tengen knew you were lying but he didn't say anything.

It was the next day, you and the others decided to go to the village. Shinobu was wearing a purple butterfly kimono, Mitsuri wore a pink and white kimono and the others just wore uniforms. Except for Uzui, He wore a purple kimono with his hair down. You had to admit he looked good, maybe too good if you were being honest. You walked up to the others in your kimono. "How do I look guys?"

"You look amazing Ashiko!" the girls said in unison the guys said the same but Tengen just stared in amazement. "Uhm, Uzui are you alright?" he just stared with a content blush on his face the girls definitely knew he was mesmerized in you. Once Tengen finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in he complimented your kimono as well "It's amazing Ashiko." he said still blushing. You all decided you would split up and go do stuff in the village since there was a festival going on. The groups were

Mitsuri and obanai

Shinobu and giyuu

You and tengen

Muichiro and gyomei

Sanemi and Rengoku

You were sure that the girls were part of the plan to pair you up with uzui so you gave them a sassy look while walking away with Tengen in return they giggled. You and Tengen were off wondering what you would do first. Turns out Tengen knew this village like the back of his hand so he just made a mental plan in his head. Of course he still asked if it was okay and you nodded.

First you two were of to a food stand since you both were hungry and hadn't eaten all day. Tengen got a Miso Ramen while you got a Tonkostu Ramen. Tengen payed for both and you both left to go see a dance. "The dancers were so good!" you said excitedly Tengen giggled. "Theres one more thing I wanna show you okay?" Tengen said softly You agreed and followed him.

(The amount of times I kept blushing while writing this was hysterical, anyways hope your having a great day and keep reading for more secrets💙💖.)