Part : 3

Next morning

Shiva coming to his store suddenly he saw raavi coming bcak from her college nad ajay holds her from shoulder so that he can help her to walk ... Shiva's blood start boilng to saw the scene in from of his eyes .. ravi got little bit unbalanced shiva move one step forward to give her shelter in his arms but before him ajay holds her ... Shiva's anger on now on cluode nine ... He felt dejected to be late... late for being her savior ... Late for his most important part ... Late for his lady love ... And late for His mami ki behn ki beti... He felt rejected... Rejected by his own ... His heart swell with anger ... How dear some one other then him touched his mami ki behn ki beti... This right belong to him .. only him...

Ravi noticed shiva reaction but didn't react and left the spot as she reched infront of her masi house...

Ravi : thanks ajya for dropping me ...

Ajay : any time ...

Ravi : bye ajay....

Ajay : bye ravi...

Ravi entered in her masi house and ajay left and shiva still standing there thinking...

Anita notice the whole scenerio from the window of her balcony and smrik...

Anita thought :

Finally mera plan successful ho raha hai... Ravi n shiva mn ab kabhi na mitnay wale faslay. A rahe hn...

Here ravi entered her room when she felt some shadow near the window she got scared as someone took piece of land from her feet ..  she felt that someone sticked her on the spot as she felt her feet unmoved... Then she some how manage to move one step after other slowly but much difficulty...

Ravi : k... K... Kon hai.. kon hai wahan ...

Then shadow got disappeared and ravi goes to check the terrace and it turn to be anita ..

Ravi felt relaxed...

Ravi: anita di ap .... Ap yehn kia kar rahi ho...

Anita : mn wo... Mn wo...

Ravi : kia mn wo .. mn wo kar rahi ho kb s ...

Anita :  kuch nahi kapray lenay ai the ... Tu bata ...

Ravi : kuch khass nahi bs...

Anita noticed ravi swelling eyes... And some dried tears on her cheeks...

Anita : tere chehray ko kia hua hai ravi ... Kitna utar gaya hai...

Ravi : nahi kuch nahi hua... Ap plz mujhe akel achor do kuch time k liye..

Ravi turn her back to leave but anita holds her hand to stop her..

Anita : are ase kesay akela chor doon tujhe... Tu meri choti behn hai... Mere jigar ka tukra hai.. agar tujhe koi takleef hai to tu mujh s share lar skti hai...

Ravi turns toward her ...

Ravi : paka ? Ap kisi ko kuch batao gaye to nahi na...

Anita : han.. paka ... Paka.... are nahi ... Bilkul bhi nahi ... nahi bataon ge kisi ko...

Anita holds her hand and took her somewhere...

Ravi : are kahan le k ja rahi ho ap mujhe...

Anita : tu chal mere sath...

They both reached in ravi room anita sits on bed ... Place a small cusion in her lap and signal with eyes to ravi who was standing near the bed ... Ravi didn't understand then anita pulled her from hand and make her sit