𝟤➶ 。˚

                             ∘₊✧───────────────✧₊∘

                                     𝑀𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑔𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝓁✨

                            ∘₊✧───────────────✧₊∘

After two long ass weeks of meeting up with his sugar daddies, the school year was his break. Y/n already saved up enough money to sustain him till the end of highschool. Telling his sugar daddies that he won't be active as much because of school was tiring .

"These men don't know how to fucking quit do they?" Y/n said, sucking on a lollipop, then wrapping his hair into a bun.

After putting away some of his exposing outfits, he threw on an oversized baby blue hoodie."Karusuno high school? I'll apply for that one." Y/n whispered. The reason why he had to look for a new school was because he got violent with a girl that ruined his things. The school expelled him, only to find out that he was innocent the school asked for him to come back. Y/n said no, obviously. "Who would want to be in a school of deflated roaches anyway" Y/n said, as his screen read, 'Congratulations, you have been accepted into karusuno high as a second year student, the new year starts next week! And bla bla bla...'

" My uniform is coming tomorrow. I'll just hope its not flavorless." Y/n said, putting on jeans, and white airforces. 'I'm bored. I heard there's bunnies in the park today.' y/n thought, deciding to walk to the park rather than drive. It was peaceful expect a few staring. 

When he got to the park, there was a cream colored bunny rubbing its face. Y/n's heart fluttered. "Well aren't you cute" he said, reaching for the bunny which the bunny gladly allowed to be carried.

"Hey! why do they like everyone but me!" Y/n heard another voice, turning around he saw a ' A human tangerine?' Y/n thought in his head. 'Its okay just mind your business, trust yourself only' y/n thought to himself, petting a bunny. When he turned around, the human tangerine was behind him starling him. "JEEZ- you scared me." Y/n said, almost dropping the bunny by mistake. "Sorry, can i hold it?" Hinata said, with a big smile. "Yeah sure" Y/n said lowly, giving the sleeping animal to him. "Soooocutee" Hinata said, while cooing at the animal.

Y/n just froze. 'What in fucks name-' "Hey whats your name! Your so pretty! How come you dont have a big chest-" Y/n covered hinata's mouth almost poking his eyes with his nails. "Yah! Do you ever shut up, ya orange."Y/n said sharply, almost waking the animal up. "Ah, gomen i shouldn't have asked that. Especially to a girl, i'm sorry" Hinata bowed, blushing a little. "I'm a boy." Y/n said bluntly, Checking his nails.

╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

"WHAT! There's no way! You look just like a girl...no wonder you don't have a big chest..." Hinata started rambling which caused y/n to give him a look. "Shut up ya fuckin' orange." "Hey I'm not an orange i'm Shoyo Hinata!"

"Ugh. Okay shoyo, my name is y/n , now i'm just going to leave." Y/n turned to leave,. "Wait, can we talk? Please?" Hinata made those puppy eyes that made y/n melt. "Fine." Y/n reluctantly gave hinata his number, "Its already nighttime, i'll ride you home." Y/n said."You dont have to, its fine, really."Hinata said, trying to reason with y/n. "The car is coming soon, it needs to find me first." "You really dont have too" Y/n just ignored him until they both went into the car.

 On the way to hinatas home, all the orange haired boy could talk about was how cool and nice y/n was to him. Y/n never felt this way in a long time. someone thanking him? Thats new.

"Thank you! your so cool!" Hinata said, running home.

"Your welcome...." Y/n said slowly.

-No i cant fucking trust. He'll probably just forget about me- Y/n thought. Indeed he didn't trust but something wasn't right. Ever since his mother killed his sister,he didn't feel the need to trust any one unless it was his adoptive parents. But he had this urge to trust hinata. Why? We'll never know.

                                       ↗🍓↗🍰↗🍪↗🍩↗🍑↗