𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐼 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅-Maddy Perez

Warnings:none
Pronouns:she/her
  Y/HC-your hair colour

Y/N and Maddy had been best friends since kindergarten.  The Perez girl had always had a rocky exterior, but she had a soft spot for the Y/HC girl.  She was the only one that Maddy felt she could let her guard down.  She loved how the girl always listened, how she always waited with a smile until she finished her entire sentence.  Y/N is the one who got Maddy out of her toxic relationship with Nate after she found bruises on the girl's neck.

The two were sitting on Maddy's bed, Y/N was braiding the other girl's hair.  "All done", she said with a grin that made the Perez girl's cheeks burn a scarlet red.  "It looks so good", Maddy exclaimed, lowering the hand mirror.  "We should play a game", the brunette requested.  "Sure, what do you wanna play?", Y/N smiled before scooting closer to the shorter girl.  "Truth or drink?", "Oo good idea, I'll go grab the Hennessy".  She got up, leaving Maddy with her own thoughts.  The girl came back two minutes later with a bottle in hand, "you wanna go first?".  The girl nodded before taking the bottle.  "Never have I ever had a best friend sleep with my psycho ex", Maddy took a swig of the drink as the other girl giggled.  Y/N grabbed the bottle before speaking.  "Never have I ever beat up said best friends ass for doing so", she took a small sip before Maddy took the bottle and also took a sip.  "We both stomped that bitch, didn't we?"

A couple hours have passed and it was Maddy's turn again.  She was fueled by liquid courage and was suddenly feeling sort of brave.  She blushed, "never have I ever wanted to kiss my best friend", she rushed out before taking a quick sip.  It was Y/N's turn to blush.  She hesitantly grabbed the bottle before taking a quick sip.  Both girls went quiet for a moment, comprehending all they just witnessed.  They made eye contact before giggling due to the awkwardness of the situation.  "You didn't mean Cassie, did you?", the taller girl asked quietly with a dopey grin.  Maddy looked down with a chuckle "ehm.. no", she replied, cheeks still burning red.  Y/N moved closer to her before moving her hair out of her face.  She let her fingers graze the Perez girl's features before speaking.  "You know, you have to have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen."  The other girl blushed harder before giggling.  Her giggling faded when the other girl leaned closer.  She let out a ragged breath before the gap between them was closed by the other girl.  It started of sweet before heating up.  Maddy has never felt this way with anyone before, she gasped when Y/N lightly bit her lip.  When they pulled apart, they were breathing heavy, Maddy looked at the girl with a small grin.  "How about I take you out on a real date?  I promise to be good to you", Y/N asked.  The Perez girl nodded fast before hugging her.  "I think I love you", she whispered.  "I love you too."