Your First Meet

🐺Clawd Wolf🐺

●[Y/N] POV●

It was my first time in monster high at my old school other monsters make fun of me for being a Alpha werecat. But I hope monster high is different. As I continue walking while day dream I didn't notice that I bump in some Wolf dude.

"Oh I sorry I didn't know what I was going?!". As I apologise.

"No sorry dude it ok I should be the one to apologise and wait are you new here?!". said the wolf dude.

"Oh yes I'm new and my name i- (Bell ring) on no I going sorry bye?!". I said as I rush to my class.

🐍Deuce🐍

●[Y/N] POV●

Well just great a new school and new friend and I hop some of my childhood friends are here like Abbey Bominable, Draculaura I know those ghouls since they Were little and Draculaura and I are the closest friends we sometimes call eachother sister and brother but while I was daydream I bump in someone they fell on the floor.

"Ow?!". said a snake boy

"Are you ok snake boy I'm sorry that i bump into you here let me get you up?!". I said to the snake boy and offer my hand to get up.

"No it my fault for not look were I was going!?". said the snake boy as he grap my hand and got up.

"Wait minutes are you a dinosaur that really cool dude?!". Said the snake guy

"Oh really and wait a minute are you the son of m- (Bell ring) sorry I have to rush to class!?!". I said as I rush to class.

🐟Gil🐟

●[Y/N] POV●

Today my parents wanted me to go out more and I do get see my old childhood friend Kala Mer'ri and Lagoona Blue and Kala Mer'ri told me that the school that Lagoona Blue go to is call Monster High for all types of monster. While I arrived at the and thank to my parents gave me a necklace that belongs .

 While I arrived at the and thank to my parents gave me a necklace that belongs

(This is the necklace that [Y/N] great great grandmothers wear)

While I was daydream I bump it someone.

"Oh crumb I'm so sorry I didn't know where i was going my bad?!". Said a fish guy with a water helmet around his head.

"No it alright I should be the one to apologise and you should be careful with that water helmet of yours?!". I said to make sure he ok and if he didn't cracked his water helmet.